Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead Mask Superpele body khan mandalorian Gear daryl NPCs ghoul money hunk wolfenstein marvel commonwealth boomers Ryse Reforged space boom FCOM machine Call vault upgrades riot
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LtTripitZ

LtTripitZ

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:34 pm

If I could I would join the Followers of the Apocalypse. I would like helping all thoose in need of aid. Or maybe the NCR, trying to rebuild a nation is a good cause. Smile

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:14 am

The Brotherhood of Steel, and you know what the worst part is? I couldn't even tell you why

Bunkers for me to hide in maybe? I dunno.

Back to top Go down
joebenz

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:47 pm

I would probably say the Desert Rangers even though in the storyline they don't exist anymore (Or maybe they do somewhere?) I like the fact that they protected towns and whooped the bad guys. Though they weren't simple "guards" but more of a community that served the greater good. At least that's what i read TongueTril
They seemed to be the good guys but with the don't-screw-with-us type of feeling.
Back to top Go down
thinovintage

thinovintage

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 pm

The NCR for sure. But not as a common soldier. I'd like to be someone in their Special Forces. They're stretched thin trying to keep the peace in the Mojave when someone as technologically advanced as Mr. House only cares about the Strip. I'll gun for them anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 am

Would definitely be the Brotherhood of Steel, even though energy weapons aren't normally my thing. I think it's the armor that draws me to them, but I can't help but do right by them in all my playthroughs haha.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri2033

Dmitri2033

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:28 pm

TALON COMPANY!

Just kidding. Fuck those mofos.

But a mercenary outfit similar to theirs but larger than Reilly's Rangers would be nice.

Otherwise probably the NCR. It's probably the closest thing to a pre-war government, and they managed to kick Enclave and BoS ass. Maybe First Recon or the Rangers. You know, the outfits everyone wants to join. Don't mind being a grunt, but their weapons suck, except for the final battle.
Back to top Go down
KaizerBlack

KaizerBlack

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:48 am

Brotherhood of Steel definitely...
Cause, come on, power armor, no contest there!
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:50 am

They never go outside and spend all the time playing with old technology. Sounds like my life already so I'd go with the Brotherhood of Steel.
Back to top Go down
eludicous

eludicous

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:02 pm

I would join the NCR Rangers.  The common grunt no way.
Back to top Go down
shoothemup

shoothemup

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 pm

BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL!
they have the biggest guns
lel closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
JayKode

JayKode

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:40 pm

BoS because of their massive arsenal of energy weapons. And the power armors not too bad either.

Hect0r

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:04 am

NCR, Although BoS is a close second, I personally aren't a fan of energy weapons, although I'd like to be enlisted as a NCR Veteran Ranger than a normal NCR trooper Smile
Back to top Go down
G Vegas Reaper

G Vegas Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:18 am

NCR when it first came out for that cool NCR Ranger Combat Armor, and the BoS for Power Armor. My last play through I joined the Legion for the first time but I stopped playing shortly after.

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5