Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
May 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darksix0ne

Darksix0ne

Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 1:29 am

162/5000
Hi, I'm DarksixOne, I want to thank you for accepting me to this community. I hope to have fun, learn a lot from everyone, and support this community. Forgive my bad english.
Back to top Go down
CosmoMods

CosmoMods

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Hey, Darksix0ne! Welcome to the gaming underground network. I hope your experience has been nice over the last two days looking at the mods and forums of the community. Anyways, I hope you have a good time on GUN!Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Dancin11
Back to top Go down
Darksix0ne

Darksix0ne

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 12:59 am

@CosmoMods wrote:
Hey, Darksix0ne! Welcome to the gaming underground network. I hope your experience has been nice over the last two days looking at the mods and forums of the community. Anyways, I hope you have a good time on GUN!Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Dancin11
Thanks it has been 2 days and I have found very interesting post, I have really entertained myself in your forums

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 am

@Darksix0ne

Welcome to the forum dude, hope your made to feel welcome here, they all softys here tbf Wink
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level: ∞

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 7:22 am

Ahhh I see! Welcome to GUN Very Happy I hope you enjoy your stay here because I sure did and I was pretty damn shy when I first arrived lol

Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Yeeee10
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
paczkins069

paczkins069

Character sheet
Name: Jacob
Faction: NCR
Level: 43

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:07 am

welcome in our comunity i hope you will have here a good time
Back to top Go down
Darksix0ne

Darksix0ne

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 5:59 am

Thank you for your welcome they make me feel comfortable in this community,i hope to get along with everyone BigGrin
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 10:50 am

Welcome to GUN buddy, hope you'll enjoy your stay Wink

Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Sig-1214Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Bande-21Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Bande-22Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Bande-23Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Bande-24Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself   Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, I come to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1