Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel NPCs boomers mandalorian commonwealth Mask upgrades khan wolfenstein Call Ryse Gear hunk body machine ghoul dead daryl Reforged money vault space boom riot Superpele FCOM
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Null343

Null343

The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Empty
PostSubject: The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel    The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 5:28 am

This will (hopefully) be a series of posts that will be an argument for the necessity for (you guessed it) the Brotherhood of Steel. It will all together be in the form of an essay and will be relying on the known cannon or my presumed cannon endings. Consider this post an explanation for what I plan to do with this thread should the moderators allow a humble narcissist to ramble on their site about why a fictional nation (or is it a faction?) is not just beneficial for but indeed necessary for the continued progress and survival of a video game version of U.S.A.s remains. If anyone is interested in the concept please post your thoughts, if no one is interested I probably will just stop. Should interest arise in this idea I will do my best to make it as professional as a college dropout like myself can.
Back to top Go down
princevegeta2005

princevegeta2005

PostSubject: Re: The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel    The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:37 am

Will come back with more later but i dont think anyone can disagree that they do serve a pretty solid role of tech preservation, even if its just offense/defense stuff and not medical supplies or other useful tech (this is a major problem House and the followers have with the BOS). If we are talking about the east coast brother hood at least for a while they were doing some legitimate good but we see them still being awful when you get into the fallout 3 post game dlc and see that they are either refusing to give water to certain places for no reason, over charging for it, or dick head members are stealing and selling supplies. Makes no sense when the whole purpose was "here is the massive water basin we can help the wasteland, oh wait we have to ration it now"

In fallout 4 it was made so much worse and they are even shitty at tech preservation because of their insane hate boner for certain AI and synths. Really not sure how little maxson turned into such a A-hole especially with both Sarah and Elder Lyons guiding him
Back to top Go down
Null343

Null343

PostSubject: Re: The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel    The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 6:38 am

"War, War never Changes..." If there has been one constant throughout human history it has been conflict. When the first hominid killed another animal with a fallen stick or discarded bone it could not possibly fathom what it had set in motion not just for its descendants, but all life on Earth. While this new way of fighting eventually propelled humanity into becoming the dominant species on the planet, it would one day forever alter if not end all life on this planet on one particular October day in 2077. And while most of the United States nuclear arsenal was likely used in the Great War one can find undetonated ordinance if they know where to look and can survive the multitude of dangers surrounding it. There exists only one organization in the wasteland with not only the knowledge to safeguard these weapons, but more importantly the discipline and self restraint not to use them, and this is of course the Brotherhood of Steel

(Author's Note) Well I finally got around to writing the first paragraph of what I HOPE to be an essay. Please keep in mind this is a very rough draft so far so please bare with me. If anyone likes it or has some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism please let me know as I would like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel    The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Necessity of the Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1