Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body daryl space money machine Superpele hunk dead mandalorian Reforged Mask FCOM Gear ghoul NPCs Call riot upgrades commonwealth wolfenstein boom Ryse khan vault marvel boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 2:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jnpsmith

jnpsmith

Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself   Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:48 am

Hello everybody. I am new here and want to introduce myself. I heard about this forum a good while back when I first started trying to mod my Fallout 4. I am not sure how or why I got this impression, but I thought it was a private forum that you either had to be invited to, or was for mod makers only or something along those lines. Thusly, I never really looked into it.

But just recently I found mention of Dragbody's Ultimate NCR Overhaul on a youtube video, with a link to it. I was excited to see that thing. It looked fantastic. I was already a fan of Dragbody's stuff that I had found on the Nexus, but this new NCR overhaul was...wow. And then I saw some of his other stuff in the public Fallout area. I LOVED it! I also saw mention here of Willhaven, which I had heard about before. I am assuming that that one is either not finished or is not yet available to me. I hope to check that out some day.

All of that being said, I am not just here for downloading awesome mods. I have been growing increasingly interested in dipping my toe into modding for a couple of years. I have never tried it, but I have a few verrrry simple, low key things I want to learn how to do. For example, changing the colors of outfits or even pieces of clothing within an outfit. I would like to learn how to create mashups. Change an outfit by making it sleeveless, or somehow creating a short sleeve (i.e. rolled up sleeves) version of an existing outfit. And who knows what I might decide I want to do after I've been learning for a while.

However, I am a complete and utter beginner. I don't know how to do anything yet, except edit some very basic stuff in xedit. But for now, I wanted to properly introduce myself and say hi. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1