Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomePortalLatest imagesInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs khan money body boba FCOM boomers hair fett clone boom outlawer trooper Mandalorian Ryse powder shotgun race Reforged riot drags machine dead companion Doom overhaul
Latest topics
» Hello there
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby 7BSamuel Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:07 am

» HELLOOOO
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby wickerman Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:35 pm

» Tutorial on Porting Custom Character Meshes to the GECK
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Anarelle Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:18 pm

» Is it possible to play as a Predator? FNV
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby PatrickDeckard Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:36 pm

» Hello from another New Vegas fan
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby PatrickDeckard Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:34 pm

» Glad to finally be a part of the community!
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby PatrickDeckard Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:34 pm

» New Guy Saying Hi
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby PatrickDeckard Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:31 pm

» Free: Splinter Cell
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Wertologist Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:05 pm

» {FO4} 76 port requests
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Vash Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:30 am

» Looking to commission an animator
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Earrindo Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:37 am

» Haven't Been on a Forum in awhile...
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Bao_Quayan Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:02 am

» Introduction of me Ethan
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby ExtremeEthys Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:55 am

» disabling drag's facemasks in character creation?
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Acies Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:36 pm

» Need Help
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Muilc26 Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:11 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby thisperson12345 Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:05 pm

» Free: Genesis Alpha One Deluxe
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Wertologist Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:40 pm

» Hello, I play Fallout
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby Cat Can Do Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:22 pm

» Looking for an alternative to Nexus
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby backudog Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:29 am

» Dragbodys Fo4 power armor and BoS overhaul
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby wickerman Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:08 pm

» A problem with Drag's NPC Overhaul (Poor Pete!)
Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Emptyby CommunistDragon Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:43 pm

December 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
December 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jnpsmith

jnpsmith

Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself   Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 6:48 am

Hello everybody. I am new here and want to introduce myself. I heard about this forum a good while back when I first started trying to mod my Fallout 4. I am not sure how or why I got this impression, but I thought it was a private forum that you either had to be invited to, or was for mod makers only or something along those lines. Thusly, I never really looked into it.

But just recently I found mention of Dragbody's Ultimate NCR Overhaul on a youtube video, with a link to it. I was excited to see that thing. It looked fantastic. I was already a fan of Dragbody's stuff that I had found on the Nexus, but this new NCR overhaul was...wow. And then I saw some of his other stuff in the public Fallout area. I LOVED it! I also saw mention here of Willhaven, which I had heard about before. I am assuming that that one is either not finished or is not yet available to me. I hope to check that out some day.

All of that being said, I am not just here for downloading awesome mods. I have been growing increasingly interested in dipping my toe into modding for a couple of years. I have never tried it, but I have a few verrrry simple, low key things I want to learn how to do. For example, changing the colors of outfits or even pieces of clothing within an outfit. I would like to learn how to create mashups. Change an outfit by making it sleeveless, or somehow creating a short sleeve (i.e. rolled up sleeves) version of an existing outfit. And who knows what I might decide I want to do after I've been learning for a while.

However, I am a complete and utter beginner. I don't know how to do anything yet, except edit some very basic stuff in xedit. But for now, I wanted to properly introduce myself and say hi. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down

Hello, hello. Just want to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1