Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Menace

Menace

Character sheet
Name: King
Faction: The Outsiders
Level: 13

[SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  Empty
PostSubject: [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)    [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:13 pm

[SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  KkxpaLK
Hi, My name is Menace a GTA Modder since 2017 been playing the game of San Andreas for a Decade and quite a few Months now.

I started making mods last 2017, my first Mod was a Skin a Low Poly one to fit the Vanilla game and i didn't release it on Public, i made mods for Personal use only but i started releasing some of my work nowadays.

This is my 1st skins screenshot:
Spoiler:

And my last releasing skin on public:
Spoiler:

It's been awhile since i stopped modding, i need to focus on my 8 Months Old Son, I'm 21 Years Old btw.

So yeah, here is my Private Player.Img of Randy Orton from WWE this is a Beta Work of mine because the Clothings are not Overhaul i used the Insanity CJ Clothing by Ezekiel. Head and Body are Edited by me.

Here are some few screenshots that i have been took last year:

Spoiler:

Credits goes to Ezekiel for the clothing.

Also i did try some few things I'm really really bad when it comes to making Female Skins this photos shows you how bad i am on making Girly Things.

Here goes nothing! :

Spoiler:

But when it comes on shoes/sneaker heads talks! Count on us me and my 3 Buddy was good at making shoes before that Yeezy 2 was mine.

Talking about shoes, this Sneaker (Jordan etc.) Gas Mask was made from my Player.img back in the day when we used to merge or convert some things from TIP, this Gas Mask was made by my Friend who's handed it to me and put it on my Player nor Skins that i made. I've been thinking about converting this good ol mask for Fallout 3, 4 or New Vegas!

Geez:

Spoiler:

This is my favorite part guys, me and my buddy Agustin made our own Player Model replacing all CJ Clothes Hairstyles and Tattoos! Everything.

This Player wasn't made for Public Agustin from Mexico and i from The Middle Of Nowhere were the only owner of this Playa! Some of the folks on Gta Modding copying our Player but that's fine with us.

This is it: The Journey Began on December 3rd of 2017. We call this dude (Asian Player Model)

Heads:
Spoiler:

The Playa:
Spoiler:

And if i can look at something, i would love to make this player of mine a Race Mod on Fallout New Vegas. But tough luck. I need to learn how to make that while i'm not busy.

[SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  KSXe3md

And now it's time for me how to mods Skyrim & Fallout! Vegas was my least Favorite.

Thanks you,
Menace.

"P.S These Photos Came From My Facebook Gallery"

Last edited by Menace on Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: Legion
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)    [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:25 pm

Quite the showcase! I'm admittedly not that familiar with GTA modding, but your custom characters are pretty impressive - considering the age of San Andreas, I'm pretty shocked at how good they look. And good luck on creating a race mod, they're probably my favorite to make myself.

Menace

Character sheet
Name: King
Faction: The Outsiders
Level: 13

PostSubject: Re: [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)    [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:26 am

@Arcades wrote:
Quite the showcase! I'm admittedly not that familiar with GTA modding, but your custom characters are pretty impressive - considering the age of San Andreas, I'm pretty shocked at how good they look. And good luck on creating a race mod, they're probably my favorite to make myself.

Yeah, Thanks man. I'll probably start watching nor reading tutorials about Fallout modding.

And yes an old GTA game was pretty impressive with mods, mostly ENB making the graphics more presentable a lot of people still modding GTA San Andreas, the Gta Modding community never dies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)    [SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)  Empty

Back to top Go down

[SHOW] My Personal Player Model (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1