Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
comrade_spudnik

comrade_spudnik

Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik Empty
PostSubject: Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik   Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:25 am

Hello GUNETWORK community!

I came across your community name via browsing youtube for New Vegas Mods in the interest of getting back into it after many years. Yes I came for mods, I apologize for that, after reading about your community I am surprised and excited. I really enjoy that this is a legitimate community and am looking forward to partake in discussions. I may not be much help as I lack loads of computer and tech experience/knowledge base, but I will do my best to actively and positively participate. So thank you for the opportunity and thank you for existing.

A little about me: Laborer is my trade have held several little jobs like framing and some odd assisted living, currently I am a landscaper. I served USMC which is where my interest in PC gaming developed thanks to one of my 2600 friends who designed my current build.

I look forward to being apart of this community and getting to engage with some great minds here.

SF ---- Spudnik
Back to top Go down
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

PostSubject: Re: Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik   Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Welcome comrade. You will find a great community here. There are so few left these days.

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik   Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 7:57 am

Welcome friend. Good luck on achieving your goals here, best way to achieve more mods is stay active! Or atleast once a week, Everyone's busy after all. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM (Altho the reply may be very late)

comrade_spudnik

PostSubject: Re: Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik   Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 11:50 am

I'm in no rush, I'm frankly excited that I found this period. Like celtic_spike said there are so few of these left these days I'm looking forward to being a member of this community. So thank you to you both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik   Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello GUNETWORK from Spudnik

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-