Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Oh right I should probably Introduce myself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArmedandPsycho

ArmedandPsycho

Oh right I should probably Introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Oh right I should probably Introduce myself.   Oh right I should probably Introduce myself. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 2:10 am

Big Hello Smiley I got so caught up in the mods here I forgot to make an introduction. Hi, I'm ArmedandPsycho I discovered this place in my quest to make new vegas look as good as Fallout 4. I haven't played New Vegas before myself, but while I was working on setting up for another playthrough of 4 and Re-adding skills to the game as well as several mods from the F4NV team I became overwhelmed with the feeling that all the things I wanted were already In New Vegas and I might as well just play that. So I've spent the last couple weeks setting up for a TTW run. I hope to be an active member of the community and be at least somewhat contributive.
Back to top Go down
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet
Name: Eli
Faction: Independent
Level: 71

Oh right I should probably Introduce myself. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh right I should probably Introduce myself.   Oh right I should probably Introduce myself. EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 5:15 am

Hi @ArmedandPsycho ,

Welcome to GUN, I hope you find your feet here. If you're new to modding New Vegas I would suggest setting up maybe a trial run before attempting a TTW run, the vanilla New Vegas experience is still something everyone should try at least once. A perfect starting point in modding would be to try some of Gopher's mod tutorials on youtube, as modding Fallout 4 and modding New Vegas are a little different, especially if it's something you haven't done before.

I hope you enjoy all GUN has to offer, and I hope to see you around Waving Smiley

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."
Back to top Go down
https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1

Oh right I should probably Introduce myself.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1