Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
February 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LOD Issue (SOLVED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet
Name: Eli
Faction: Independent
Level: 71

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Hi guys, I'm currently experiencing an issue with my LOD, anything further than arms length looks like spaghetti and I can't seem to fix it in the launcher game settings. Any suggestions?

LOD Issue (SOLVED) 20190310

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."

Last edited by Voyevoda1 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 10:21 pm

@Voyevoda1 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm currently experiencing an issue with my LOD, anything further than arms length looks like spaghetti and I can't seem to fix it in the launcher game settings. Any suggestions?

LOD Issue (SOLVED) 20190310

Did you look at this topic and specifically the post by @DonEsteban? Maybe it might work for your LOD issue?

https://www.gunetwork.org/t18429-weird-messed-up-lod-problem
Back to top Go down
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 am

@"jacoboriley" I did not, but thank you Jacob. I'll refrain from blindly posting next time and see if anyone has had a similar problem before asking for help. Thanks again cheers

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."
Back to top Go down
Prosp3ro

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 11:21 am

@Voyevoda1 Do you have by any chance Fallout New Vegas with 1 extra month of dev time mod by C16? This one messes up with LOD but I think FNVLODgen can take care of your problem. FNVLODgen is THE solution to many LOD issues.
Back to top Go down
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 pm

@"Prosp3ro" Yeah I do use that mod. The fix posted by Jacob seemed to do the trick though, I've never had LOD problems before so I have never used FNVLODgen. Thanks again for the help guys Beer

Back to top Go down

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 12:13 pm

@Voyevoda1 wrote:
@jacoboriley I did not, but thank you Jacob. I'll refrain from blindly posting next time and see if anyone has had a similar problem before asking for help. Thanks again cheers

That's excellent that it was a similar issue and that helped. There are a lot of members here like @DonEsteban who are very good at problem solving or experienced with a particular issue. Sometimes it's difficult to find a particular thread...I just happened to have been familiar with that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOD Issue (SOLVED)   LOD Issue (SOLVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

LOD Issue (SOLVED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1