Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders 963578843666749.3281.984305707
_
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChuckDemClouds

ChuckDemClouds

New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders Empty
PostSubject: New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders   New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 am

Hello my name is Matt i'm relatively new to modding my Fallout and Bethesda games but i immediately fell in love with it and the extensive community i found was amazing and helpful, I heard about gunetwork when i was watching a fallout 4 or fallout NV mod showcase. The quality of the mods on here are bar-none to say the least and are a dream come true for me. So i hope i can make a good addition here to your wonderful community though heads-up i have no previous experience actually making mods from scratch or even porting but if there is anything i can do to help (like testing) i would be happy to help and give feedback, thank you very much for the opportunity. New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders 1f604
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacoboriley

jacoboriley

PostSubject: Re: New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders   New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 5:22 am

@ChuckDemClouds - welcome to GUN. You don't have to be a modder to enjoy the community and what it has to offer. Learning and sharing cost nothing. Enjoy! Hello Hats Off

ChuckDemClouds

ChuckDemClouds

PostSubject: Re: New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders   New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:07 am

I really do appreciate it man, thank you for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHusky

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders   New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:22 am

@ChuckDemClouds

Hey man welcome to the GUN glad you decided to join. In case you want to try something related to modding, there's lots of tutorials around the forum and feel free to ask anything you want.
Here;

https://www.gunetwork.org/t16752-promotions-how-to-get-mod-access

Check the promotions topic about how to get access to private mods.

Steam Profile:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChuckDemClouds

ChuckDemClouds

PostSubject: Re: New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders   New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:06 am

@TheHusky Thank you very much, right now i'm just getting used to navigating the website and making sure i remember to leave a post or feedback on any mod i DL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders   New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Gunetwork and I have much respect to the Modders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1