Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan Ryse commonwealth wolfenstein machine hunk vault Gear boom Superpele dead riot space Call money Mask upgrades ghoul FCOM marvel mandalorian boomers NPCs daryl Reforged body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostily

Ghostily

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 5:52 pm

This frustrates me to no end. At this point, Star Wars in the video game scene might as well be dead because that's what it feels like, feels like it's just being buried every time it starts to even rise up as a zombie trying to be something but failing miserably by EA's greedy cruel hands. I am hoping, praying, Jedi Fallen Order saves the downfall Star Wars has been heading into as a game and atleast betters its reputation by not including microtransactions in a single player game and if this even slightly happens so help me god I will go Mortal Kombat on EA for tarnishing Respawn's game like that. Can you guys believe it comes out this year and we'll see it in the Fall? The fact that it will be third person already has me excited because you definitely know we'll be using that lightsaber and they will be improving on the lightsaber combat as best they can and you know they're not dumb, you know they look up what's the best lightsaber combat in Star Wars video game history and so they will take inspiration from Revenge of the Sith game and Jedi Knight games and improve upon them as best as they can. With this being single player though, how long do you think it will be? It'll be sad to see it go in about a few months after beating it, I hope something is added.. like an expansion pack... like more story content that was in the game but was cut out by EA to sell you for money because buying their full priced game was not good enough for them ughh god damn you EA. Facepalm

jesusp

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:27 pm

@Ghostily I just saw that sucks a lot because they had such a good idea that brought our hopes up but end up cancelling it. I've been waiting for a star wars game that would be an open world but I'm not so sure that will happen any time soon.
Back to top Go down
zodiac213

zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 8:55 pm

At this point,Disney needs to cut their contract with EA for the exclusivity and reach out to other companies to develop SW games. However,after conversing with friends who are huge SW fans,they said that Disney seemingly doesn't care much about the SW fanbase either. As for Respawn,I am cautiously optimistic. I love Respawn and the Titanfall games,but those happened before EA bought them outright. Now EA has pretty much total control over them and who knows what could happen to it. That's my two cents on the topic.

erebamagi_10

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:09 pm

ooh i felt the pain of this cancellation as bad as 1313. why do they kill all the good possible star wars games and all we get from the franchise is steamed shit.

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 2:24 am

EA are blantant scumbags. Disney should really remove the licence from them and give it to new studios. Or At the very least spread it out through different publishers/developers for different styles of games.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:23 am

@vandenburger They're both Scumbags, to be honest. Practically made for eachother -

Disney recently copyright claimed a popular Star Wars fan film on youtube and proceeded to *monetize* it. Something they wouldn't allow the original creator of the film to do when he asked for permission.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
jesusp

jesusp

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

@IIHawkerII your right good thing that Lucas Films got in and helped out Star Wars Theory because hes a true fan and this act proves  Disney has no respect for the fans.
Back to top Go down
guan12

guan12

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 9:59 pm

Welp; we all had a gut feeling that this was happening - EA cancelled the game due to time constraints; and we all know they were planning on implanting their loot box system but couldn't find how. Yet this has been going on for some time since Disney bought the franchise. After the cancellation of Star Wars 1313 which mind you already had a demo of its gameplay out was ceased by Walt Disney upon them buying the franchise and thus giving Disney the ability to develop while LucasArts remain to licence the franchise in the game market.

The fan-film of Vader by Star Wars Theory was a good example. Just because the film contains a rendition of the 'Imperial March' which had been recorded from scratch by a composer hired by Star Wars Theory. Disney and Warner Chappell went in and manually to monetize the entire film (they took it for themselves and not giving to Lucas Films) and if Star Wars Theory filed an appeal against the monetizing, his channel would be taken off by YouTube. However, like comments above; Lucas Films got involved and put a stop to it.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 4:28 pm

Check this out guys, pretty interesting stuff there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled   Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Star Wars game that had potential.. cancelled

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1