Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear Overhaul FCOM ghoul machine body daryl boomers Superpele mandalorian Mask boom Ryse hunk NPCs Call money riot khan Reforged commonwealth Armor marvel vault dead wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanTheBushman

DanTheBushman

NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Empty
PostSubject: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:37 pm

I've been trying to fix this issue for days now. I've tried installing both mods on NMM, FOMM and manually, but no luck. I've tried disabling archive invalidation and enabling it again using FOMM, NMM and even archive invalidation programs I've downloaded from nexus. Still no luck. I've unchecked the read only option in my fallout. ini and fallout_default. ini. I also tried adding "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" to the list before "Fallout - Textures.bsa".  However, when I start a new game I see different texture of the roof and also the chair that the doctor is sitting on (which is a green texture). Other than those 2 I see no other changes in my game. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and I want to play this game again with the best experience possible, so any help would be much appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
DanTheBushman

DanTheBushman

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:42 pm

The archive invalidation programs I've used are the archive invalidation generator and Fallout new vegas archive invalidation invalidated. I've also checked that the program did not create another "data" folder in my "data" folder.
Back to top Go down
blackblur34

blackblur34

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Wait just to clarify are you using both at the same time, or did you try one and did not work so you tried the other?
Back to top Go down
ThreeDog

ThreeDog

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 5:42 pm

I know this sounds obvious but for "NMC's Texture pack" did you download all 3 parts? Also as blackblur34 said are you using both at once?

DanTheBushman

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:42 pm

No, I am not using both programs at once. I'd try one, then delete that one and try the other. I also downloaded all 3 parts for NMC Texture pack, which I then took all the parts and made it into one folder and compressed it into a rar file. Then installed it using FOMM.
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 am

check the meshes and textures. download it manually and check if you have the files
Back to top Go down
DanTheBushman

DanTheBushman

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:38 am

Well, I was just messing around with my fallout mods and something worked. I don't know what I did, but I got it to work. Thanks for trying to help though guys!
Back to top Go down
ThreeDog

ThreeDog

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Glad to hear it. What did you change to fix it?

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Try installing it manually, and replace the old files. Hope it helped! o/
Back to top Go down
DanTheBushman

DanTheBushman

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 pm

To be honest, I was bored out of my mind and frustrated and wasn't thinking properly, so I'm not sure what I did TongueTril
Back to top Go down
ThreeDog

ThreeDog

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:00 pm

DanTheBushman wrote:
To be honest, I was bored out of my mind and frustrated and wasn't thinking properly, so I'm not sure what I did TongueTril

Yeah I've done that before, you get so fed up you start doing random shit just in case there's a slight chance it works closed eyes smile.

PostSubject: Re: NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.   NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game. Empty

Back to top Go down

NMC and Ojo Bueno texture pack don't show up in game.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1