Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twelve Cats

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:51 pm

So, hello there!

My names Ellie, I've been hearing about this place for a couple of years now, but decided to stay away from the use of forums, due to my hilariously bad activity on them. But, I've given in and decided to join.

I mostly play Fallout 4, where the NCR have decided to pop by Boston, although that's mostly because I've done something wrong and am scared to remove the swarm of mods I've got. I have no self control in that regard.

I've always seen good quality stuff fly around in the youtube videos from here, and hopefully the forum's subtitle is accurate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maccrawinthejaw

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Nice to meet you, Ellie. I've had some bad luck with forums in the past (including one incident here), but at any rate I hope things work out for you and hope you enjoy it here! It's a good community here, and if you like mods, you're in for a treat.

"There is always another way! ...Unless that is the only other way.
"Well, this'll be tricky to explain to the next of kin: good news, he's not technically dead; bad news is, he's turned into a mushroom."
"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."
-"That's the nicest thing I've ever said to anyone, including my wife."

[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacoboriley

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 am

Welcome to GUN, Ellie. Made me laugh when you talked about being unable to back down on the amount of mods you have for FO4....self control and modding FO4 are diametrically opposed. If it wasn't for FO4Edit and Merge Plugins, I'd be beating my head against the keyboard. With those two tools you really can put 10 pounds in a 5 pound bag.

Anyway, welcome....hang around meet the people here and enjoy! If your worried about your 'hilarious bad activity', do check the following stickies out -

https://www.gunetwork.org/t622-rules-guidelines
https://www.gunetwork.org/t12284-promotions-how-to-get-mod-access

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Coughlin
Faction: NCR
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:25 am

@Twelve Cats Welcome, Ellie! I think you'll find these forums to be pretty beneficial, I've made some pretty cool friends here and learned a lot more about plenty of things, but especially writing. Hope to see you around and can't wait to see what you bring to our community!

Character sheet
Name: Old Snake
Faction: FoxHound
Level: SOLID

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Welcome on board  Big Hello Smiley @Twelve Catsnice to meet u,enjoy  whit the gun community! if u have any question of rules see that https://www.gunetwork.org/t12284-promotions-how-to-get-mod-access

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:13 pm

@Twelve Cats Hey there and welcome to GUN, hope you enjoy your time here.

Twelve Cats

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello all and thanks for the welcome!

I've still got to get used to stuff like the merge & FO4Edit, right now I can't scrap items for fear of crashing, and I don't want to mess about trying to troubleshoot because that issue came up after I tried to troubleshoot another problem!

I think I need to purge my mod list a tad!

I've made myself familiar with the rules - thankfully the 'hilariously bad' activity isn't rule breaking, except I have ended up a powerful Necromancer by pure accident!

Hopefully see you all about!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:10 pm

@Twelve Cats wrote:
So, hello there!

My names Ellie, I've been hearing about this place for a couple of years now, but decided to stay away from the use of forums, due to my hilariously bad activity on them. But, I've given in and decided to join.

I mostly play Fallout 4, where the NCR have decided to pop by Boston, although that's mostly because I've done something wrong and am scared to remove the swarm of mods I've got. I have no self control in that regard.

I've always seen good quality stuff fly around in the youtube videos from here, and hopefully the forum's subtitle is accurate.

So welcome! I have problems with uninstal mods too TongueTril and with the activity on forums, more if they are in other languague like english because my english is a bit bad but, you are in a good comunity now, no only for videos or modding haha Smile Take a look around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-