Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot dead wolfenstein ghoul upgrades Call commonwealth money FCOM daryl vault hunk Superpele boom khan NPCs Gear marvel Reforged body machine mandalorian space Ryse Mask boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Next Poster Idea
Minutemen
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_lcap6%Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Brotherhood of Steel
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_lcap31%Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 11 ]
NCR
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_lcap39%Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 14 ]
Ulysses
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_lcap14%Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Legion
Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_lcap10%Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Trask Sloan

Trask Sloan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 8:38 pm

Enclave Minimalist Propaganda Poster

Hey guys and gals!

I'm new to the site and I recently got back into Photoshop and 2D art and wanted to share this little project I just finished up. I've been slowly working on making some minimalist style posters and this was the first one I finished. Hope you all like it and please feel free to comment any creative criticisms, ideas, tip or anything on your mind!

Enjoy wastelanders

Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Enclav10 Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Enclav12
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:28 pm

You know these look great, hopefully some modders can find use for it in their games.
I honestly suggest you showcasing them at other places.
Back to top Go down
Trask Sloan

Trask Sloan

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Thanks a million! I actually have a friend working on implementing them into the settlement area for FO4. Hopefully they'll be available soon.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:50 am

Hey, welcome to Gun. These are nice and I would love to see more. I think the "Commander" makes a good point about showcasing them for exposure over a big audience. This might be just what another modder with a project would like to see implemented into their work.

Since you asked and I like the weathered one, but maybe just a little more fade in the color along with the distressing? Anything printed that's been hanging for years is going to show fading. Just a thought and trust me I'm no artist. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:29 am

I like the style, and I like the use of colour. Personally, I prefer the damaged/worn version. It fits well with the Fallout aesthetic, and it's also pretty ironic, considering the message on the poster. A worn out old poster, that looks like it's been decaying for ages claiming the old world lives. Beautiful.

Not to nitpick, but grammatically, "the United States does still exist" isn't a great choice of phrasing. It'd be better reading "the United States still exists." Just a little smoother. My only complaint though, so much kudos!

Back to top Go down
Trask Sloan

Trask Sloan

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 am

Guys thank you for all the input so far! I truly appreciate it. @"IRORIEH" I agree with what you said about the phrasing 100%. I did some research on some notable quotes while making the poster and I ended up coming across that exact quote and had the same thoughts about the gramma; but I used it for sake of accuracy (the quote I saw could have easily been inaccurate Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster 1f602)

I'm working on a BOS and 76 poster at the moment and I can't wait to put them up. I currently also post these on my Deviantart, you guys have any other suggestions on where to post these?

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 3:45 pm

It was possible to choose another as in the original about the future (the Enclave is the future of America) here is a cool slogan and yes the helmet could be used from X-02 armor, and by the way, you can choose a different color of the poster not necessarily yellow, although the Enclave on it seems to me so animals, too, by the way, this speaks of the design of the helmet, which is from the first part of the game, which is about the third, but this is speculation.
Back to top Go down
weintraub

weintraub

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 pm

This poster is super neat! I'm a big fan Smile I really like the minimalist design - it reminds me a lot of the posters for the Great Houses of Morrowind that someone on elsewhere made, idk if you've seen them.

Trask Sloan

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Thank you @"weintraub" !! Much appreciated. I haven't seen the posters you're referring to but I will definitely check them out! Stay cool brother Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster 270c

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 5:18 pm

@Trask Sloan Hey Man, Welcome to GUN feel free to make a post if you need help with something or if you want to request a mod! pretty good stuff you have there.

@IRORIEH Yeah, i would add something like "The United States still exists, and stands strong!" and i would increase the size of the font since that's propaganda, and in propaganda you're trying to send a message, to make an statement, and you're not gonna succeed with something like that. Just saying.

Another suggestion would be making something like these two but with Enclave on it:

Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster $T2eC16Z,!ywFI3oL7OYiBSY4MBzqrQ~~60_3

Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster 465?cb=20120227234837
(instead of commies at the bottom, some mutants or shit like that)

Last edited by ElMaldito on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MWguitarist

MWguitarist

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 3:49 am

These are awesome! Had to see this from your other poster. I'd love to see a bit more propaganda with USA like other's have mentioned before. It'd be a great addition considering the Enclave is very patriotic.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster   Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Enclave Minimalist Poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1