Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body dead commonwealth daryl machine Reforged space wolfenstein mandalorian Mask FCOM khan ghoul Ryse Superpele money boomers upgrades Gear Call marvel NPCs vault hunk riot boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Faction in Fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
legendarybunny

legendarybunny

Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:02 am

My favorite faction is myself! No, but in all reality it is the BOS because I agree that we should preserve the tech of the past and not have dumbasses and raiders have it. I just don't like how they make fun of you when you are neutral with them *silently a tear runs down his cheek*

"Veni, Vidi, Vici."   "Experience is the teacher of all things."
Anger is a brief insanity - Horace, Roman poet.
In wine there is truth. - Greek proverb
Futurama Crew
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
capt_cooter

capt_cooter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:30 pm

I'd say my own faction. It seems like at the end of most of my playthroughs I end up leading large groups of people. Not necessarily into battle though. Like in my latest fallout 3 playthrough with zombie apocalypse where I recruited a bunch of scientists from across the wasteland make a cure.
Back to top Go down
Jordingdong

Jordingdong

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:23 pm

My favourite faction would have to be the Enclave, I found they have good goals but go about these things the wrong way which annoys all the other factions. Plus they are extremely resistant after suffering major defeats in the west they arrive in the east, have to fight a super weapon which is causing major loses. So what do they do? They destroy it which puts fear into the BOS soldiers and leaders. At the end of Fallout NV when you recruit the remnant's the final screen comments on how the Enclave inspired fear into people across the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Perhaps the Enclave but the Fallout 2 Faction

I like the Legion and their Ideology BUT as an Enemy, I wouldn't want to join them.

However I feel some form of loyalty to the BoS; the front cover of Fallout 3 with a paladin in Power armour was what caught my attention and encouraged me to buy it and get into the Fallout Series in the first place.

Back to top Go down
stfdmn

stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:04 pm

I kinda enjoy the Followers of the Apocalypse. Their ideology is to help people and give everyone decent access to technology (unlike some armored grunts...). They don't have any hidden agenda, they are not corrupt and they don't kill anyone. In my opinion that's what a post nuclear civilisation needs, not crazy maniac slavers and military regimes. Even Edward has some kind of respect for the Followers of the Apocalypse.

Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

I would pick the Great Khans. They are one of the few factions in New Vegas that didn't want to fight in the first place. They were minding their own business until the NCR came along. They also have really interesting and cool lore behind that I wished was more explored in New Vegas. The other thing is that they try to keep themselves in a way secluded because of the NCR. I maybe getting my lore wrong, but that's how I see it. Two other groups I would like to mention is the Followers of the Apocalypse and the Boomers. The followers are trying to do something the other factions are not doing. They are trying their very best to heal the wasteland and make a better place to be in. If you ask me, if did resort to being defensive and have weaponry, but only using their weaponry when its absolutely necessary, they would be a tough bunch. The Boomers have a very interesting history behind them. They know their weaponry and keep a tight ship. If they were more explored in the game, then they would probably be my choice. Maybe there could be a quest mod that expands them?

user2501

user2501

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 pm

In new vegas when I play as a good hearted character I usually join the NCR, but when I play as a total a*****e then I pick the Legion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Favorite... ok...Enclave.
If not for those meddling kids they would get things done.
While NCR has the manpower to try and rebuild the US and Mr House has the technology...BoS has the weapons...
I honestly believe the Enclave isnt BSing themselves. "Welp! Space plan didnt work out, we're rebooting on Earth. Private Johnson, go exterminate super mutants." They know what happened and what has to be done.
Yes, they did want to rule everything but...any faction can end up like that.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Myself. While I don't necessarily mind working for other people, it just seems like you end up as everyone's favorite errand boy if you side with a Faction. House is probably the best, he's reasonable, fair, calculating and doesn't screw you over.

For the smaller factions, definitely the Great Khans. I like their war glory worldview, and how they're still not completely insane, megalomaniacs or hypocrites. They just stick up to their own pretty much.

seanchinhengo

seanchinhengo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:47 am

Personally I would go for the brotherhood of steel east coast chapter.
I've always had problems with the brotherhood in general, they are a cult who can't find it in them self's to deviate from their codex and seem to look upon anyone not part of their own group as outsiders not worth a damn(except if they are carrying advanced technology, then you can expect a blast of laser up your ass). that is except the east coast chapter, Elder Lyons belief that they as the brotherhood are morally obligated to destroy the vault 87 supermutants and protect the people of the capital wasteland has been an inspiration too my playthrough of fallout ever since.

I can still remember the end of fallout 3 me fighting alongside the Lyons Pride clad in powerarmor. The anti-communistic patriotic propaganda of Liberty Prime ringing in the background. as we were fighting the enclave and boot them from the purifier. I will never forget that, God I felt like a bloody hero fighting for a better cause. It's why they will always remain in special place in my heart.
Back to top Go down
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 am

@senchinhengo

Dude,same I personally love the brotherhood of steel faction armor. Once i'm strong enough to take out the brotherhood of steel I go down to there secret hideout and murder all of the just to obtain there gear.For one reason, they have the powerful faction gear nor they never let there gear break.
Back to top Go down
Ancient_Wolf

Ancient_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Definitely brotherhood of steel outcasts because i love the t 45d power armor especially their version and because they kept true to their original mission, to collect and preserve technology, and they are badass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SilentGhost57

SilentGhost57

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Favorite faction would be NCR with drags overhaul but base game its BoS
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:59 am

The Regulators from Fallout 3! While yes, there wasn't much to go on for them other than they're a group of badass bountyhunting law givers, what's not to love?

MaxoftheRocks

MaxoftheRocks

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:26 am

NCR, the only hope of rebuilding civilization.
They're not perfect but they're better than everybody else...
Back to top Go down
delta6020

delta6020

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:18 am

NCR, not the best group but at least they have more respect and a better chance of success!

MissPiggy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:19 am

While not the most robust faction, anti-elitism Followers of the Apocalypse are secular-humanists, who tend to the inhabitants of the wasteland, as well as to ensure that the horrors of the Great War are never to be repeated. To that end, they serve as keepers of knowledge, often promoting pacifism to cure the harsh wasteland.

Though most wastlanders view them as anarchist, I believe the Followers are your modern-day humanitarian organizations, such as FAO, WHO, UNRWA, etc., etc. They're not perfect but they're intentions seem competent.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:40 am

While NCR has the highest chance of achieving Civilization, The Followers of the Apocalypse is the most humane group,helping everyone they can.
Back to top Go down
SunnyDove

SunnyDove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:48 am

All of the factions are so flawed that I usually just play independently of them and side with whoever is the most in line with my character (or in the case of New Vegas, Yes Man). If I had to pick one that I like the most, I'd go with House because he's a bit of a megalomaniac like most of my characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/SunnyDove/
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 pm

ive always liked the ncr. they look badass... the rangers r so cool,, cept ill always shoot one to get some free clothes or weapons... oops sorry mr ranger but it had to be done..

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Faction in Fallout!   Favorite Faction in Fallout! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Faction in Fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next