Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM body Call money Reforged daryl mandalorian upgrades Superpele vault machine boom commonwealth hunk dead Gear ghoul space khan wolfenstein boomers marvel NPCs riot Ryse Mask
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:29 pm

» Greetings!
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
3D modeller here. Excited about this community Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

3D modeller here. Excited about this community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragoonette

Dragoonette

Character sheet
Name: Kitty LeRoy
Faction: Vegas
Level: Subject to Change

3D modeller here. Excited about this community Empty
PostSubject: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 9:14 pm

Hello everyone! Yes-Man

I joined this community with the hopes of building my skills as a modder by collaborating with other modders and learning alongside them. That and the neat mods...

I'll take the forums in and post when I feel confident that I have something to add. For now, here are some details about me.

I mainly do hard surface modelling, and am working on building up skills in sculpting and texturing. At the moment I mainly use Blender, Zbrush, 3DS Max, Substance Painter and Photoshop. I intend to work in the computer graphics field, and as such I scored a bunch of student licenses.
Back to top Go down
zodiac213

zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Well howdy and welcome there. Certainly sounds as if that you plan on bringing a lot to the table here,and I respect that. Lot's of talented modders here who would be more than happy to work with you and to show you the ropes. So feel free to stick around and chat with the locals as you browse the forums. Enjoy your stay.

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Welcome to GUN...and bring your tools. You'll find a lot of talented like minded people here to collaborate with. Look around and enjoy the conversation and people as much as the mods. Very easy going place to hang around. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 am

Welcome! Like zodiac said, I'm sure you will find someone to work with on stuff. Best of luck to you in your future work, and looking forward to seeing you around.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 6:48 am

Hello there, nice to see new faces here. Wish you luck in your works, and in future looking to see your works)

Enjoy your stay. Come for Mods - Stay for Community

3D modeller here. Excited about this community NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 7:44 am

Welcome @Dragoonette ! The community here is always happy to have new faces joining.

Are you looking for some work? I am working on a project now and I am in some need of modellers. If you are interested you could send me a message here or you can message me on discord at Piperoffarts#0032.

Anyways, welcome again to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Dragoonette

Character sheet
Name: Kitty LeRoy
Faction: Vegas
Level: Subject to Change

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 9:36 pm

@Piperoffarts, I still can't send private messages, but I'd be glad to help out in whatever you need. I'm currently working on 2 projects so I may be a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 4:24 am

I guess you're in the right place to find what you are looking for and to perfect your skills. Be welcome! 3D modeller here. Excited about this community 1f601

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 10:05 am

@Dragoonette do you have a discord? We could talk on there easier.

Nicks

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:10 pm

What sort of stuff have you made?

Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 10:11 pm

zodiac213 wrote:
Well howdy and welcome there. Certainly sounds as if that you plan on bringing a lot to the table here,and I respect that. Lot's of talented modders here who would be more than happy to work with you and to show you the ropes. So feel free to stick around and chat with the locals as you browse the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Well I am excited that you are excited about joining this exciting site... TongueTril

Hope you enjoy your stay.

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Welcome! I hope you don't come to regret the open invitation. You're bound to have inbox stuffed with offers before too long!
But all aside, we're happy to have another one join the family.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 5:36 pm

IIHawkerII wrote:
Welcome! I hope you don't come to regret the open invitation. You're bound to have inbox stuffed with offers before too long!
But all aside, we're happy to have another one join the family.

Dang.. I forgot to put in my request...
TongueTril

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 pm

I mean, just don't announce your a 3D modeller. Show us some of your stuff man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3D modeller here. Excited about this community   3D modeller here. Excited about this community Empty

Back to top Go down

3D modeller here. Excited about this community

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1