Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
January 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aest

aest

My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful. Empty
PostSubject: My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.   My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:02 am

So, as an amateur modder, I thought that a great place to start learning would be making a custom companion. So, with much gusto, I set forth. I used this tutorial of ZuluFoxtrot on the Bethsoft forums to set him up. (I'd give you a link but I'm unable to at this time)

Now, after frustratingly checking over and over I can't seem to figure out what I've done wrong. My companion is there and when I tell him to follow me or wait, he agrees and doesn't do anything. Yet I can still open his inventory. I'd love for some help in this, my most dire time in my most short career in modding. Is there a brave enough hero who can stand forth and rescue me from frustration?

Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.   My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 9:15 am

At the risk of sounding like a commercial...  When I'm not using the NCCS framework for convenience's sake, I've found Caprius' Advanced Companion Creation Guide to be amazingly useful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brigand231/
aest

aest

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.   My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 am

Ah, that worked like a charm. Thank you so much for the prompt and useful response. I appreciate the assistance!

Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.   My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Anytime, glad to help where I can. Good luck with the rest of your project!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brigand231/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.   My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Custom Follower Is Quite Disrespectful.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1