Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
retruekanocl

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:35 pm

Greetings and salutations fellows of the community.

I'm looking to start my first steps into the mod creation scene because i've been playing and modding a lot since I was first introduced to Diablo II and Doom when i was a toddler. During my search I stumbled upon modding subreddits and on a fallout new vegas discussion about ports from FO4 to FNV someone mentioned this community as a headstart to modding for new creators.

My name is Reinaldo Ramirez Rojas and I joined this community under the name ReTrUeKaNo, which is a lirycal figure based on sound iterations with different meaning on the same phrase, and my name kinda works like one so i've adopted that alias. Hopefully this community could guide me in some of the elemental for creating mods, since i'm trying to create content for FO4 and Skyrim but i'm at a complete loss in the process of mod creation.

Guess that's it. Thx a lot for taking notice of this introduction and please if you have advice for mod creation feel free to leave it here or via PM.

P.S: I'm sorry if my english is kinda weird since it's my first time actually using it to write for a big community. Hopefully no one will suffer from headaches after reading this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacoboriley

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:58 am

Welcome to GUN! You'll find what you need here I'm sure in a community heavily into modding, but you'll also find a good community to just hang out with. Look around and get comfortable, interact and enjoy.

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-