Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body boomers commonwealth hunk Superpele riot daryl mandalorian boom upgrades marvel Gear Call wolfenstein space Mask dead FCOM Reforged Ryse vault khan ghoul machine NPCs money
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamza ZX

Hamza ZX

Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Empty
PostSubject: Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request   Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:24 am

Hello please can someone convert this model for me for gta iv i will be very grateful and thankfull and will do anything in return

Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request NyY5BEB9_t
the model download
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0tDYrWnzRGBZ1l0UUhBZWhJaDg/view
Please convert it to gta iv as pedestrian or as a player model

Thank you so much,  and reply me as soon as you can
-HAMZA ZX
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request   Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Hey man, I don't mean to be rude or impede upon certain "attractions" but I did some googling around and you have a WHOLE youtube channel dedicated to this Kyo Kusinagi. I mean, whatever floats your boat and stuff but truth is the GTA IV modding community is almost all gone. Rockstar made sure of that last year when they introduced a patch that removed some of the music soundtracks from the game that had been signed and leased for ten years by Rockstar on contract. I'm sorry to say this but our community quite frankly is not much of a GTA modding community. You'll notice most of our mods are for Fallout, while we do have some mods for GTA IV, GTA V, and I think some of the 3D era games, and some mods for TES, it is very pale in comparison to the amount of mods we have for Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Fallout 4. You might have a better chance at the GTAforums, or if you have GTA V, mod him into that game because GTA IV modding is over and has been over for a while now. We can't help you. I'm sorry. But if you have Fallout New Vegas (That is the most played game in this community), we can help you out with that.

If I'm not mistaken, this is your youtube channel, correct @Hamza ZX?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6FETOwJGdbJ6rqx2DvvBw

That is A LOT of videos of this Kyo Kusinagi. I've never seen someone so passionate about a fictional character.

Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Tenor
Back to top Go down
Hamza ZX

Hamza ZX

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request   Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:51 am

Yes of course its my youtube channel and kyo kusanagi is my hero since my childhood, i love him so much, his powers and personality is unbreakable, i am so sad to hear that the modding community of gta iv is dead (however the community of gta sa is still alive)
So here's my request can you convert that same model to fallout new vegas
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request   Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:17 am

People seriously have fictional childhood heroes? Huh. Mine was always Ronald Reagan but we all have our role models, fictional or realistic. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, I'm not trying to be, it's just, I'm just surprised you look up to a fictional piece of a fictional story. Regardless, I shouldn't impede on your fondness for that. I apologize if I came off as rude and asinine.

I am no modder, however, here's what you need to do. Here's the problem with modding nowadays. Creators of mods nowadays like to create stuff THEY WANT to create and then when its finished (If they manage to finish it), it's released to the public. Ever since modders started using Patreon, you can pay a certain amount of money to have exclusive access to mods or to request a mod in exchange for monetary gain or Patreon support. First thing first, go into the Fallout Mods and Requests section, make a post about the model, and ask that it be ported over to New Vegas and if someone does it for you, then great. If not, then unfortunately, someone WILL do it, but for money. Ask around here, on the Fallout Mod Requests section and see what happens. Then, we'll figure it out afterwards.

There is another problem though. You seem like a nice guy, and if you haven't introduced yourself already, you should. You've posted five times, some people want to know the person they are modding for. If no one takes your request, get to know people, become a part of the community. Then they'll help you if they didn't by then. No offense but my fellow GUNners and myself barely know you and you're asking GUN creators to port a model over. Don't take this as offensive, I'm not trying to be. We aren't just a modding database, we're a community. A close knit one. Like I said before, if someone doesn't help you within a couple of days of posting that, you should either A. Stick around, get to know some of the peeps here, make friends with a good amount of reputable modders (I have and I sometimes get to test what they do and I'm really grateful for it and I was a QA tester so I know how to find bugs and squash them so other people can use that software. Mods are software.) Or B. You can try to find someone to do it for money but I'd be careful with those people. I'm sure someone's Patreon says if you give me this certain amount of money per month to support me, I'll create a mod for you. I've seen that stuff before.

Also, you should've known GTA IV's modding scene is basically gone, GTA V has been on PC for three years now, the last patch that broke modding for GTA IV and upgraded the game from 1.0.7.0 to 1.0.8.0. You can downgrade but I heard it doesn't work for everybody from other people and I've also tried to downgrade to no avail. I have to ask, why switch games so soon? You were asking for GTA IV and now Fallout New Vegas?

Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Tenor
Back to top Go down
Hamza ZX

Hamza ZX

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request   Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:28 am

Don't say that, i don't even mind even if give abuses now., i am so proud and lucky that someone replied me. I thought no one would knew kyo kusanagi, The world have completely forgotten that all the fighting games copies everything from the best ever fighting game the king of fighters on neogeo.

Thanks for that, but maybe I would be able to pay money for the gta iv modding request however it's so sad to hear that they are all vanish., even the great gta iv modder ac.amir started gta v modding, but the format of gta iv and v are about same.
Your really great person thanks for the guidance i am new here and a modder too (of gta sa) i like to hear that your a gamer like me
My Facebook is "Hamza RX"

You can talk to me there anyway can you please give that kyo kusanagi model link (which i gave you above) to fallout new vegas modders and to tell them to convert it to fallout nv, not only his face but also its jacket and pants (by replacing any armor)
Thank you so much and once again your not rude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request   Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo Kusanagi from King of Fighters request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1