Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call FCOM khan money space boom riot boomers daryl wolfenstein mandalorian vault NPCs dead Superpele upgrades Mask ghoul commonwealth machine Ryse marvel Reforged hunk Gear body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OpZinE

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Sup. My name is Op.

I consider myself an aspiring writer. But, since none of my shit is good, its more of a hobby. I enjoy writing stories about characters that go through hardships and terrible times, mostly in the sci-fi genre. But, every now and then I dabble into the modern day setting.

I am very excited to see what the GUNetwork has to offer. I, of course, love modding Bethesda games and love seeing what creative individuals can accomplish with an idea and a computer. But, I don't just want to be another, "Oh, gimme gimme special access because!1!1!1!" because in all honestey, that's very annoying to everyone, including spectators. I want to be a member of a community of people with common interests and ideas.

With all that being said, I really hope you guys don't mind me chillin' on the forums. See ya!

-Op
Back to top Go down
zodiac213

zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:53 pm

Howdy and welcome there. I too,am an aspiring writer. Unfortunately,I've been suffering from writers block for a while now but fear not. Dabble around the writing section of GUN and submit your own works if you want some feedback. Other than that,browse the forums and chat with the others about anything gaming or otherwise. Enjoy your stay.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 7:56 pm

@zodiac213 Thanks man. If you don't have any ideas for a story or a chapter, my advice is to do something that you have never done creatively. Whether it be music, art, whatever. Do something you have never done before. It clears your head and gives you new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Eridonn

Eridonn

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 8:47 pm

Welcome, and yes those types of people are VERY annoying (the special access beggers), its hard to ignore them as well. We wont mind if your messing around on the forums, just make sure u arent breaking the rules and you'll be welcomed with open arms by everyone around here!
Back to top Go down
irishmarksman92

irishmarksman92

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:00 am

@OpZinE

Welcome to the Network! As far as chilling around on the forums, that's what people like to see! Some very interesting conversations can be found here. We talk about everything from music to general "where are you from" type of ordeals. Yes, most of it could be about modding but that's the beauty of it right? Wink

Hope you enjoy your stay Op and I look forward to seeing you in the forums!
-Irish

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:55 am

Eridonn wrote:
Welcome, and yes those types of people are VERY annoying (the special access beggers), its hard to ignore them as well.

i don't get those people. its not like they are being asked for much. when you consider the time and effort modders put in, asking someone to spend a few minutes a day to be part of a community is a very small ask.

Maybe its cos i am older and remember when forums like this ruled the internet.

@Opzine - Welcome friend

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:54 pm

I always love a good story, so hopefully you can share some of your writing!

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...   Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillin' out maxin, relaxin all cool...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1