Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Butillon introduces himself to the GUN community !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butillon

PostSubject: Butillon introduces himself to the GUN community !   Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 13:54

Hi everyone,

Before I start, I just want you to know I'm sorry for all the spelling errors I could do, because english is not my native language.

My name is Iliès, I'm 19 and I was born in the south east of France in 1998, where I grew up. I started to play video games very soon, because my big brother had a GameBoy and a PS2. I think the first game I played was Pokémon Yellow Version, but the game who made my childhood is GTA San Andreas.

Except the Pokémon games, I never been a great fan of RPG games, until I buy Fallout New Vegas a week ago. I started to play, and I simply fell in love with the Fallout universe, and I'm not gonna lie, I came here for the mods, but I found something more important than mods here, I found a community who stands together, and that's why I am writing this text : I want to be part of this adventure.

Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Butillon introduces himself to the GUN community !   Fri 1 Jun 2018 - 15:14

Hello @Butillon and welcome to GUN. You're not the only Frog eater here, so as said one of my now friend here when I made my introduction post, "the french invasion continue".  Joy Dance
See you later in your posts Smile

Butillon introduces himself to the GUN community !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-