Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian hunk khan ghoul Call machine boom Overhaul NPCs commonwealth money body riot Gear Armor wolfenstein Superpele Reforged FCOM vault boomers dead daryl Mask marvel Ryse
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NCR Or Legion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomicfox0

Atomicfox0

NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:59 am

NCR! We are the best. But i like the desert rangers, and also wish the LAPD Riot soldiers were a faction.

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:49 am

None, both of them are trying to take a land that ain't theirs. If I had to choose between the two of them, I would choose NCR, but just because they don't slave nor kill innocent people.

GUN's Kanye

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:20 am

mpaz96 wrote:
None, both of them are trying to take a land that ain't theirs. If I had to choose between the two of them, I would choose NCR, but just because they don't slave nor kill innocent people.
That's how i feel but if the King actually had a force he could make a great leader.

http://GamingIlluminaughty.com
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:40 am

None. Both of them and their ideals are ... a failure? NCR is trying to build what was the reason that made the Wasteland. Legion trying to rebuild based on the Romans' politics and ideals, and the Romans collapsed because of the corruptions within.

It's an end either way if you choose any of them. Meanwhile I chose to try Mr.House's.

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 am

Then there's that whole Bitter Springs ordeal... yikes. But through the Courier I think alot of that was forgiven, at least through mine. The Brotherhood and NCR flourished under a truce and Freeside was a wonderful place with the NCR and the Kings working together.

Proudly wearing this First Recon Beret! (And the Dragbody MOHW Voodoo outfit with NCR patches... hehe)
Back to top Go down
fate6

fate6

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:44 am

I always run independent but out of those I would go with NCR.
Lesser of two evils really.
Back to top Go down
Trentosss

Trentosss

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:34 am

No matter what type of play through I do I always end up going NCR for some reason and I have no idea why, must be some primal instinct or something haha
Back to top Go down
Messorem Mortis

Messorem Mortis

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:35 pm

I always side with the NCR, except for that one time just to go through their missions. I always do NCR because they have many more quests to do than the Legion. I do enjoy Roman history but the fact that the Legion is a bunch of Roman wannabes with football armor kind of ruins it for me. Also the legion really has no honor other than in battle and while the NCR is corrupt most of it's troops are not.
Back to top Go down
koko1767

koko1767

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:31 pm

My choice will always be NCR.

While they aren't perfect, they have good intentions. Many people complain about the taxes. But thanks to the taxes, Boneyard has working water systems, sewers, electricity, police and fire department and various other essentials for to make an actual modern day city. People can actually go to work (mills, factories, stores, hospitals) instead of making their living by scavenging, stealing, killing or hunting.
Many also claim that the NCR only thinks about itself. That's partially true, but a big government with a large military, a lot of territory and a lot of people has to do so to survive. Besides they could do the same to Mojave they did to Boneyard. Their government is similar to the pre-war western ones, which worked pretty well in the end. I think the NCR has a lot of potential to rebuild the states back to it's old glory. Besides i'm a big military fan and the NCR guys are usually pretty polite and helpful.

I can't stand the legion because of their cruelty and how they treat people. I just can't see The legion ever getting anywhere. Melee weapons would be pretty uneffective against a pack of deathclaws attacking your town. The legion is even more selfish than the NCR. I guess a legionare could have a pretty good life , but i doubt the slaves are too satisfied with their treatment.
If i had to choose between slavery and being crusified or going to the NCRCF, i'd take the NCRFC anyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CelticWarlord

CelticWarlord

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Well, I have done many playthroughs siding with NCR, their intentions and ideals are good. I once sided with the Legion, and then quickly decided I didn't like them, and the quests weren't as plentiful, so I did the wasteland a favour and got rid of Caesar.

EDIT: I've always seen Caesar and the legion to be cruel, and therefor, never liked them, but I thought it would be interesting to see what it was like to fight for them. Pretty rubbish, that's what... closed eyes smile

Last edited by CelticWarlord on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a minor detail..)
Back to top Go down
Atomicfox0

Atomicfox0

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:34 pm

CelticWarlord wrote:
Well, I have done many playthroughs siding with NCR, their intentions and ideals are good. I once sided with the Legion, and then quickly decided I didn't like them, and the quests weren't as plentiful, so I did the wasteland a favour and got rid of Caesar.

EDIT: I've always seen Caesar and the legion to be cruel, and therefor, never liked them, but I thought it would be interesting to see what it was like to fight for them. Pretty rubbish, that's what... closed eyes smile

I joined Caesar as well once, the ending made me feel sick with myself! lol! Sword Man

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:29 pm

True To Caesar,

Well,I love the theme of the Caesar Legion but they are the bad guys its bad Sad .Great Theme The Romans I dont know why but i really tried but i cannot like the NCR i dont know i think Mr.House is good for all

BTW My favorite is Great Khans even they are bad guys too you can always choose side with the Forlorn Hope quest.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:32 pm

I like NCR the legion to mad to sad for me.
Back to top Go down
TheMetroDweller

TheMetroDweller

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm

NCR, because to me they seem like the only ones who can make things better (Not to mention working for them is needed to get the golden ending)
Back to top Go down
snowboarder

snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Neither, they're squatters in my opinion. All they want is New Vegas and Hoover Dam. If I would have to choose though it would be NCR, Vegas wouldn't be independent but at least the population wouldn't become slaves or worse by the Legion.
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Always NCR, their principles might be contradicted by some of their actions, but they got the most sane people in New Vegas and have the veteran rangers to boot.

I've tried a Legion run, but no matter how much effort I commit, I just can't like them. >:[
Back to top Go down
Finlandiaperkele

Finlandiaperkele

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 pm

NCR all the way. They are the only ones that try to uphold the democratic principles of western culture, where as Legion only cares about power. As Ulysses said, the Bull will turn on itself once it reaches the West coast, since it drives on conquest, and there is nothing to conquest anymore.
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:51 am

I've always preferred the Ncr because they are probably the closest to our modern day gov. when it comes to Electricity and control. While they also have a vast amount of politics and army of to defend what they think is right. Nothing is perfect but the Ncr is probably in my opinion the closest to recreating society. The Legion is only trying to create something that the world doesn't need ; slavery, total control,cruelty, etc. Over all it really depends on the type of person you are, Ncr till the end.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Snarken

Snarken

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:46 am

I'm with the NCR; it's kind of hard to like the Legion when they enslave and rape people.

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:12 am

Is being Independent an option? That's usually the ending I pick during my play throughs. If I really had the choice though, I would put the Followers in charge of Vegas. They seem to actually have the people's interests at heart.

PostSubject: Re: NCR Or Legion?   NCR Or Legion? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NCR Or Legion?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next