Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 1:19 pm

The following people have been demoted for lurking:

@FafnirEtherion
@Furente7
@Ichigo Tiger White Tiger
@Stahlmann-03

Remember people demotion isn't permanent, you can always regain your rank with enough effort.
Back to top Go down
Chr1s0g

Chr1s0g

Character sheet
Name: Chris
Faction: None
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 1:28 pm

always sad to see people demoted for lurking but as @Commander Wolffe says you can regain your ranks i was demoted for the same thing an im now back in the green

Smile

TastyHands

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Sad to see demotions, but they have to happen I suppose. People go out, people come in, it's the ciiiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Dkostamo

Dkostamo

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 10:58 pm

I’m looking forward to moving up the ranks myself! The public mods made me start playing fallout nv again. Totally worth it!
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 3:04 pm

@Dkostamo wrote:
I’m looking forward to moving up the ranks myself! The public mods made me start playing fallout nv again. Totally worth it!

It is, it is totally worth it.
Considering what is required to get the status.. why not?

Vlad254

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Looking4 FNV NPC Overhaul 4k
Back to top Go down
TastyHands

TastyHands

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 1:43 am

@Vlad254 wrote:
Looking4 FNV NPC Overhaul 4k

I don't think this is the place to look for something like that. I don't know of any "4k NPC overhauls" but you could take a look in the Public Releases section for Fallout, Dragbody in particular has made some astounding NPC conversions.
Back to top Go down
Vulto

Vulto

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 4:51 am

whats good to be back. I am a member from the beginning and I already lost my account about 2x hahahah I am from the time of moderator MaxUnit. I'm happy to have time to play again and be able to be part of this great community again. A hug everyone. A doubt ... is it possible for me to use these mods on xbox one ???

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 pm

@Vulto wrote:

whats good to be back. I am a member from the beginning and I already lost my account about 2x hahahah I am from the time of moderator MaxUnit. I'm happy to have time to play again and be able to be part of this great community again. A hug everyone. A doubt ... is it possible for me to use these mods on xbox one ???

Please don't loose your place again here. It is so easy to keep it.. In any case, great to have you back!
Anyway, I don't believe any mods here are for the xbox. I think they have to be from Bethesda site for them to be able to be installed. Not sure but I believe so.

deathcabkerouac

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Sorry to bother, but this whole forum ranking thing is really different from other forums I participate at (for example, I'm a mod over on The Chrono Compendium). For example, we handle ranking simply by number of posts in certain discussion-based forums (to control bloat due to those who post in overabundance). There are no perks to rank beyond nifty icons.

Is there a public list of ranks here on GUNetwork, and what those perks actually grant forum-goers? Not that I have any desire for rank or power, moreso to understand the workings of the forum.

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
hyojin

hyojin

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 9:24 pm

@deathcabkerouac wrote:
Sorry to bother, but this whole forum ranking thing is really different from other forums I participate at (for example, I'm a mod over on The Chrono Compendium). For example, we handle ranking simply by number of posts in certain discussion-based forums (to control bloat due to those who post in overabundance). There are no perks to rank beyond nifty icons.

Is there a public list of ranks here on GUNetwork, and what those perks actually grant forum-goers? Not that I have any desire for rank or power, moreso to understand the workings of the forum.

Thanks so much!

The forum has standard ranks (groups) that are given based on post count and all that. I don't have a list of them but I'm guessing some of them are at the groups tab. Non standard ranks are given based on activity and reputation which award you things like access to mods that members reserve for the private section of this forum. Then you have the standard moderation/administration ranks which you have to be voted in for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access   Promotions - How to get Mod Access - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25