Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Greetings from Texas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BIG_HueY_936

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Greetings from Texas!   Wed May 02, 2018 5:23 am

The names Big Huey, I got that name from my Close friends because of my immense Girth, and stature that shadows even the tallest individual in my neck of the woods, I became interested in fallout 4 , about two years ago, in 2016 when I just said what the heck, and got it for the Ps4,where my love for this game quickly grew. Before I knew it I blew XXX amount of money buying a gaming PC,just to play it on to aquire MODS because as good as the ps4 mods were, it wasn't enough for my lust for unrestricted modifications to the vanilla game....so here I am..... a humble young buck, just looking to earn his way to glory... and meeting new individuals who share similar likes, and whatnot, and maybe making buds along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Wed May 02, 2018 7:35 am

Hello @BIG_HueY_936, nice to meet enthusiastic person who shares the same passion for Fallout, welcome in the club. You're right, games are more complete, (and also more complex) when modded / played on a computer, so if you need help or can help others, do not hesitate to ask or post. You may also take a look at my sig (FNV) there are some usefull tips there. See you later in your posts Wink

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Wed May 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Welcome to the GUN community @BIG_HueY_936 Big Hello Smiley I think that you've come to the right place, because there are a lot of people here who have the same interests and passion for modding. I hope you like our community, best regards and have a nice day Smile

Character sheet
Name: Blurr
Faction: NCR
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Wed May 02, 2018 11:27 pm

What's up, @BIG_HueY_936, , this is a great and humble community in Which we welcome you, be sure to talk to people they makes this all worth while.

I know you'll enjoy it here,
-Blurr

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Wed May 02, 2018 11:45 pm

What's up @BIG_HueY_936, welcome to GUN. I myself am from California but I'm not your typical californian. I've always wanted to own a nice piece of land far away from any big cities and just raise a family, hunt, farm my own food, and just live the country life. Anyways, its good you got a gaming PC, Sony purposely restricted mods on the PS4 to only use assets from the game which REALLY sucks, and the only reason was because they didn't wanna get themselves into a lawsuit among other things but the money you spent on a PC is worth it as you can do a million things on your pc. My advice, don't mod Fallout 4, sure, its a modern game but it's quality of story, experiences, and mods is dwarfed by Fallout New Vegas, my favorite and a lot of GUNners will agree with me on this, get Fallout NV GOTY edition on Steam, it's only twenty bucks, then mod to your heart's content. You'll also notice the majority of Fallout mods on GUN are NV mods which just shows our community's love towards New Vegas. But anyways, I won't take too much of your time, hope you stick around and become a part of our community. Welcome to GUN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Thu May 03, 2018 12:48 am

@BIG_HueY_936 I love Texas and its people, a pleasure and welcome, feel at home and enjoy :-)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Thu May 03, 2018 6:54 am

@BIG_HueY_936 Heyo Fellow Texan! Welcome to the party! Now it's a real fiesta with another one of us here! We can expand Texas into GUN.

So for the rest of you guy's and gal's on GUN "WELCOME TO TEXAS!".
P.S. Been dying to use that gif

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet
Name: Sharpe
Faction: Legion
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   Thu May 03, 2018 7:57 am

Welcome! I'm not from Texas, but I lived there for long time. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meetcha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Texas!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Texas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1