Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Long time Lurker...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gunner9213

gunner9213

Long time Lurker... Empty
PostSubject: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 6:32 am

Big Hello Smiley Hey all! I am a long time lurker and a first time poster. Well I started with fallout 3, and played hundreds of hours of it, then found modding... I then played fallout 1 and 2 and then new vegas came out. Well lets just say that I played around 1000 hrs in that aswell. Fast forward, now im playing fallout 4 and I find the gun network. I love the different mods on here, and from what I have seen there is a decent community on here. So I just wanted to say Hey.
A little about me, I love video games ( who here doesn't) I also love guns, hence the name gunner. I mostly play fallout, or gta v mulitplay mod (fiveM), but i also will play madden and games on the console.

Anyways thanks again for the awesome content, and i look forward to chatting and gaming with everyone soon!
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 7:03 am

Hey man, I also play FiveM! In fact I have a server that I just started playing on, it isn't mine but we have ELS right now and a CAD system coming very soon, it's a ESX framework server, not trainer based and we need cops, civs, EMS, and staff so if you want, you can PM me and I can get you the IP address. I also love guns obviously, I've enlisted in the Marine Corps, going to become an 0311 Rifleman so yeah. I was also a long time lurker, though I made an account on here, but never used it until last year to comment and introduce myself.

Anyways, see ya around!

Long time Lurker... Tenor
Back to top Go down
matticus4205

matticus4205

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:59 am

Glad to see you come out of your Ranger Grave (dug in fighting position) @gunner9213 If you need an assist with anything feel free to hit me up in the Chatbox or PM me. I also have a deep love for firearms, I mean you can't be a native born Texan and not right? closed eyes smile

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 11:27 am

@gunner9213 hello and welcome. do you have IRL experiences with guns, shooting, etc... ?

gunner9213

gunner9213

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:28 am

@"darkstyler" I do, I have worked as an armed officer, and i love firearms lol @"matticus4205" Very true, and i appreciate the support
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:15 am

@gunner9213 Then here is a thread where you're cordially invited to post your experiences with guns Wink

Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Welcome to the GUNetwork @gunner9213 Big Hello Smiley This is a fantastic place where you will find many fantastic mods and talented people so I hope you will enjoy your stay here mate, cheers Smile

gunner9213

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 3:05 am

@"darkstyler" Will do bud!

@"Lôke-khan K.B." Thanks for the wlcome man! And the modders here are top notch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time Lurker...   Long time Lurker... Empty

Back to top Go down

Long time Lurker...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1