Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money body boomers riot upgrades daryl boom mandalorian khan Superpele Ryse NPCs Mask machine vault commonwealth ghoul Reforged space Gear dead FCOM marvel wolfenstein Call hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Screenshot Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:00 pm

in the nick of time lol
fallout 4:

fallout new vegas:

none of them are new because my games don't work anymore
but I still wanted to participate so... here Smile best of luck to everyone

Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:36 am

Hello all,

I am sorry I was not able to take any new pictures specifically for this contest. Real life has been busy these past few weeks and I have been traveling a lot for work. As far as I can tell in the rules, I can submit pictures taken before the start of the contest period so I am presenting pictures from my playthrough last year. If this happens to disqualify me, then so be it. I really just want to make sure I include some pics with my friends as we celebrate 4 awesome years of GUN!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Edgyeddy

Edgyeddy

Character sheet
Name: Kylo Ren
Faction: The First Order
Level: Supreme Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:05 am

Fallout 4: Making an entrance always counts:
Fallout New Vegas: At least we all showed up:

Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:00 am

The Contest is now closed. The results will be announced shortly. Thank you all for participation! Good luck to all. Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:09 am

Thank you to everyone for your patience, and here are the winners of the Anniversary Fallout Screenshot Contest 2018!  FalloutTitle

5th Place: @Lucianhector - "Retaking Helios"
Spoiler:

4th Place: @stormer361 - "Glowing Sea"
Spoiler:

3rd Place: @dragbody - "Enter the Pitt"
Spoiler:

2nd Place: @ExoticRPGs - "Damned in DC"
Spoiler:

1st Place: @Fidller - "FMS North Star"
Spoiler:

Congrats to the winners of the contest! You should receive a PM from me or another committee member today to let you know to claim your rewards from the list if you are in the top three. EyeBot

I want to thank everyone for participating in this contest. This contest was made to celebrate four years of GUNetwork, and you guys and gals really showed the love with your quality submissions. We had a much higher turnout for this one than the past couple ones, and I honestly can not be happier. We always try to keep you guys interested and as always, if you have any questions or concerns, you can send me or another committee member a PM. We're here to help. Smile

I also want to thank my fellow committee members for the work they put in to make sure these contests go off without a hitch. Thanks guys, y'all don't get enough credit.

Congrats again to the winners, and thanks again to everybody for participating! See ya next time!

Last edited by TheHulksCousin on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:19 am

Congratulations to the winners! Your screenshots are great!

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:33 am

Oh wow i won!

Congrats to all the other people that won and a big thank you to everyone that participated for the competition.

See you guys during the next contest

guan12

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:09 am

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners! Love the screenshots, especially the one with FMS North Star. It has that draw to it.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 am

I know Fiddler didn't ask to win but its nice to see that cheating is the best way to win these.
This should be the original screenshot. :
Still looks pretty but I dislike the use of widescreen tools. If we encourage this everyone will do it.

Stormer's Deathclaw vs Sentry is a glorious screenshot though. Really well done shot.

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Reece Field

Reece Field

Character sheet
Name: Reece Field
Faction: NCR
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Congrats to all the winners, some really impressive screenshots and worthy winners Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeGf-wgDNpgTpsd8zeUiSw?view_as
ExoticRPGs

ExoticRPGs

Character sheet
Name: Jaxson Pierce
Faction: NCR (Formerly)
Level: 30+

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 pm

I didn't expect to even get third place, seeing all of the competition involved. But congrats to all the winners. Your screenshots are amazing. See you all at the next contest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD6Vl_6JMncSQylHIN4NoDw
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:38 pm

A hearty round of congratulations to all the winners of this screenshot contest. Those being Fidller, ExoticRPGs, dragbody, stormer361 and LucianHector! There were a lot of truly fantastic entries to the contest this time around. My personal favorites being stormer's winning shot "Glowing Sea" and DenyingBody's "War Never Changes" shots. The winners put a lot of love and effort into their shots -- and it shows, too.

I can't wait to see what everyone has to offer when the next screenshot contest rolls around.

TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:16 am

tuxek wrote:
I know Fiddler didn't ask to win but its nice to see that cheating is the best way to win these.
This should be the original screenshot. :
Still looks pretty but I dislike the use of widescreen tools. If we encourage this everyone will do it.

Stormer's Deathclaw vs Sentry is a glorious screenshot though. Really well done shot.

I can understand your concern @ tuxek, but had this image been the product of editing or "cheating" the committee never would have allowed it. We take deliberation for the winners very seriously and investigate any submissions we believe to be possibly edited outside of a game environment.

RavenofWar

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:08 am

I'm not instigating or picking sides but he has a disclaimer saying he used a program to make 3 images into one panorama I was under the assumption we couldn't use editing tools regardless of purpose.
Back to top Go down
stormer361

stormer361

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 pm

Fidller wrote:
Good luck to you all!
Im using a program that makes 3 images into a panorama (Bigger FOV) In no way i have edited the pics in a graphic way. Just used a tool to turn 3 pics into one.

Well, he said it himself he used an EXTERNAL program. Still if you want to talk "rules" he merged 3 pics in 1 that makes him submitting 9 pictures TOTAL (3 per 1 modified picture). Yea, screenshot dimensions were NOT specified but still he said it himself:
Fidller wrote:

Im using a program that makes 3 images into a panorama

Rule mentioning this:
Cpt.Rex wrote:

4. No photoshop or post-editing.
Graphical changes to the screenshot are not allowed, such as using photoshop or other software for after effects which visually improve the image. INGAME filters and video settings graphical changes are allowed, but if I or another member of the staff feel that your images may have been altered in an editing software or something similar OUTSIDE of the game, we may remove your image pending a small investigation, which may result in disqualification and possibly negative rep.

I dont want to be a cuck, but dont make rules if you dont want to stick to them. As said before, nice to know that cheating is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
stormer361

stormer361

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:36 am

spaghettiking wrote:
i understand you guys dont want to admit you were wrong but he even admitted it himself
They can do following:

Double down on the statement that he "didnt" break the rules, resulting in people losing interest in their future contests (Rigged contest or some other reasons for this).

or

Admitting they were wrong, apologizing and picking NEW winner.

But from what I have seen during my time online I know what will happen, but hey, surprise me...
Back to top Go down
RavenofWar

RavenofWar

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 am

Shame if it goes the way I feel it's going I was enjoying about learning how to make better screenshots
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am

@Fidller didn't cheat
in fact, he double-checked with staff before even posting his submissions, and we gave him the go-ahead.
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 PoCg3XFG_t
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 3KLEIJpg_t
Turns out, most of the staff allowed the FOV extension because, as Cruz said, using a FOV extender achieves the same result.
The rule you're referring to says "we may... which may..." that is to mean on a case-by-case basis.
Fidller checked with us beforehand, and we gave him the green light for it.
It's not an after-the-fact realization or discovery. It's been approved beforehand.
Fidller didn't alter luminosity, contrast, filter, hue, saturation, burn or dodge, brushes, or other chromatic or aesthetic elements. He just connected a landscape. So there's no visual improvement, just a field of view extension. If the image sucked, the extension would've been worthless. If the entry would be cropped, it still remains a winner. See, he didn't win because his image was longer, rather it was the barren, distraught, yet still colorful and war-torn landscape of the ocean's floor with the urban backdrop, the angle of the wreckage so aptly captured, the lighting well picked, while the soldier's presence and outfit quite effective, looking like a deep-sea diver coming out of the remaining and receded waters.
If you need any other arguments, feel free to PM me or any other member of the contests organizing committee.
All our cards are on the table, but there's no need to pollute this topic here further.

And for the record, THIS is one screenshot/image in one:
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 JfEBPBD3_t
THESE are 3 screenshots/images into one:
Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 PEEQbYGL_t
It's one instance/moment per shot - not multiple instances merged together.

There is no corruption, no cheating, no favoritism.
The matter is settled. Fidller has been rewarded his chosen video game key, as has dragbody.
@ExoticRPGs - please choose a game as well and I'll send it to you as soon as possible.

@spaghettiking - welcome back, formerly triple-banned member,
sad to see your attitude is just as disgruntled as last year... goodbye Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Screenshot Contest   Fallout Screenshot Contest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Screenshot Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next