Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This is an introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Operario

Operario

This is an introduction Empty
PostSubject: This is an introduction   This is an introduction EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Hello fellas. I'm Operario.

Currently living in Portugal, but I'm Brazilian (though not of the hu3hu3 variety).

Like at least one new-ish user here I first heard of GUN in that "How to Remaster Fallout: New Vegas" video (can't link yet).

It included about a dozen mods that seem to only be found here at GUN so I decided to join. I don't currently have access to my gaming PC and probably won't for the next several months at least so I'm in no rush to build reputation or anything. That's a good thing I guess, will give me time to get to know the members and how the community works.

In the meantime I'd like to know a bit more about GUN. I've only ever used the Nexus for my modding needs. I know most other major ones as well - MODDB, Loverslab, Steam workshop etc. - but I haven't used them. I'd never heard of GUN. Is there any way to learn a bit about the history of this forum? I checked (briefly, I'll admit) the FAQ section but didn't find anything about it there.

Well that's it for now I guess, thanks for having me, I'll talk to you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Implying

Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: Vile Race
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: This is an introduction   This is an introduction EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:40 pm

Hello @Operario, glad to have you here and I look forward to getting to know you, I'm sure you'll like it here, if you want to know more about GUN, this is a good place to start: https://www.gunetwork.org/t12244-the-gun-insider-eye-of-the-tiger

InnocentClarke

InnocentClarke

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Good
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: This is an introduction   This is an introduction EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Welcome aboard, Operario. I imagine you'll find your stay here a pleasant one, just as I do, even if I rarely have anything to say. TongueTril You'll also find that GUN is one of the most friendly, if not *the* most friendly forum you're likely to ever see.

Glad to have you, new guy.

Shuyin Kojima

PostSubject: Re: This is an introduction   This is an introduction EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Good evening Operario and welcome to GUN. I hope you enjoy your stay here. It really is an awesome place! Everyone is awesome and supportive! Have fun man!

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: This is an introduction   This is an introduction EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 8:15 pm

@Operario glad to meet you, hope you'll enjoy your stay and will find what you need here.? See you later Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is an introduction   This is an introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

This is an introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1