Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body ghoul Mask commonwealth space vault money Reforged Call upgrades marvel boom mandalorian NPCs boomers hunk dead Gear daryl machine Superpele Ryse riot FCOM wolfenstein khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions".

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". Empty
PostSubject: Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions".   Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions". EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:28 am

I'm just curious to see if anybody's ever done this, and what their story was. What I mean by fictional character RP isn't their OC, I mean like characters in other fictional media. Here's my example.

I modeled my character after David, the rogue/evil android in the Alien franchise, debuting in Prometheus and showing his true colors in Alien: Covenant.

So to start, I obviously modeled the male character as close as I could to David (if anybody else could do a better job, send me a pic), but I modeled Nora after Elizabeth Shaw, since it's apparent that David did in fact have feelings for her. And she's dead, only this time David didn't kill and mutilate her.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/16/76/52/20180210.jpg

As far as choices, David is obviously anti-human and, if the prologue of Covenant is anything to go off of, he probably views synthetics as a superior "race" to man. So the choices I made in the story and DLC were...

• The context here is that David went AWOL in the galaxy and returned to Earth in the year 2287, only to find it to be in the state it's in right now - full of dangerous mutated beings, which would be a scientist's utopia, particularly for a scientist who couldn't be harmed or targeted by his "subjects" (though for the sake of gameplay this failsafe doesn't work).
  • David still needs a human to love (and perhaps butcher as he did Shaw), so take your pick. I chose Piper.
  • Of the four factions, I chose the Railroad. Now one or two people might say that I should've chosen the Institute due to their gimmick as scientists, but then remember how their synths are slaves and just "property", which David would no doubt take offense to.
    The Brotherhood aren't much of an improvement, and the Minutemen are guardians of the Commonwealth's human population, which I'm sure David would also take offense to in some way, shape or form.
  • Automatron proceeds as normal since there aren't really any choices to make aside from executing or sparing the Mechanist/Isabel Cruz.
  • David exterminates both Far Harbor (which I couldn't bring myself to do but I'd advise for anybody trying to make an authentic David playthrough) and the Children of Atom to keep them from interfering with his work with the Synths of Acadia.
  • Nuka-World is up for choice. I just went ahead and sided with the Raiders (I typically annihilate them after finishing The Grand Tour) since they'd be helping David clean out the Commonwealth and, since he's their leader, he could off them by surprise at any time if he needed or wanted to.

That's what I did to roleplay as David. Share the character you chose and list the choices you made in the format as mine (both in a list and in saying who you sided with or who you destroyed in the events of the main game and the three main expansions). This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

Share your fictional character RP and the "conditions".

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1