Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Greetings from the State down Under.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
npsstudios

npsstudios

Greetings from the State down Under. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the State down Under.   Greetings from the State down Under. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Just to explain the title, I meant Florida.

Hello All! My name is Nolan (I go by Yojan though). I've been into modding ever since I got Morrowind on the PC and my enjoyment of the art of modifying something great to make it even better has not dwindled. I just recently got into modding New Vegas (my favorite Fallout game) and came across this site. Thought I would make an account and just get to know everybody! First, allow me to bullet point things about me.

•  I enjoy directing, filming, writing, and editing my own short films. I like to think of myself as a decent editor, though most will probably disagree.

. I am almost 21 years old. God I'm getting old.

. I'm incredibly lazy.

. I've always wanted to make my own mod but never had the proper know-how or drive to do so.

. I love video games, but then again who on this forum doesn't.

. I like chill Soundcloud beats.

. I appreciate free things.

. I make money by photo-shopping and editing commercials.

. I'm broke almost all the time.

. I like to free-style alone in the car.

. I'm a pathetic person.

. I live with my girlfriend of two years who is also a pathetic person. Love her though.

. I'm incredibly uninteresting.

I believe that is all for now, if you have any questions don't be afraid to let me know! I look forward to getting to know all of you, and I'm sorry in advance if I get annoying. Just how I am. Thanks for reading and see you all in my next post.

Farewell.

darkstyler

darkstyler

Greetings from the State down Under. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the State down Under.   Greetings from the State down Under. EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:38 am

@npsstudios Hello and welcome to gun !
I just recently got into modding New Vegas (my favorite Fallout game) and came across this site. Thought I would make an account and just get to know everybody! wrote:
better late than never huh ? No I'm joking it's fine, original presentation and self-mockery, I like that, +1 from me. See you later in your posts Smile

Greetings from the State down Under. Sig-1214Greetings from the State down Under. Bande-21Greetings from the State down Under. Bande-22Greetings from the State down Under. Bande-23Greetings from the State down Under. Bande-24Greetings from the State down Under. Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea

Greetings from the State down Under.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1