Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout sculptures and other art I've made

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yarknot

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 am

Alright so earlier I made an introduction post and mentioned some sculptures I have made and some of which are Fallout, some Dark Souls, and other miscellaneous things. Some people said they'd like to see some so I will post them here. If this happens to be the wrong place or if I should remove the topic entirely just let me know! I hope everybody enjoys them a little, and thank you! I also apologize for the picture quality, I haven't taken any with my camera and these are from my phone. On my phone the pictures actually look good but uploading them on my computer they look pretty bad.
Pictures:

Anyways thanks again for taking some time to look at my work and I hope you guys enjoyed it, if you have any ideas for any Fallout sculptures or anything please let me know!

Last edited by yarknot on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:40 am

Sorry to say but, your pics seem to not appear. Did you post them in this topic? Oh don't pay attention, it finally appears when I reply to your thread and....It's excellent!

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 am

Hmm that's strange they didn't appear at first. Any idea if I posted them wrong or anything? Thank you however for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:54 am

Not the first time I have this issue on GUN pages, it's up to my internet navigator in my opinion...You're welcome, you're very talented man, keep it up!

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Thank you so much! I'll try to update stuff as I make it, as you can imagine it's a very slow process lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElMaldito

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Blood Pack
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Hello, thanks for sharing this with us! though the images don't appear.

Edit: Nevermind, they showed up after my reply, man you really have a gift, that looks pretty damn good!

cowboy

Kek:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuxek

Character sheet
Name: How does this work
Faction: I don't get it
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Guess I'll just leave a reply to see them TongueTril

I do recommend putting images in spoiler tags for the future to make sure people know there's gonna be images. Its a problem with the site but I guess adapting to it won't hurt.

Those look really great by the way. They look spot-on to the real items ingame.

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
heaventhere

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 pm

I will try a reply also for them to show up !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: New World Felines
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:54 pm

I'll try to see them as well.

Edit:
Holy fuck they're awesome, you're awesome and I love them, they look fantastic and you've done a fantastic job! Real good shit.

yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Thank you so much everybody! I'm not sure as to why everyone has to reply to see the pictures but I appreciate people making the effort. I took tuxek's advice and added the spoiler tag so hopefully that will miraculously fix it lol. Again if anyone has any ideas for future sculptures I would love to hear them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 pm

These are just so unbelievable. Just so amazing. Please, keep up the work. You truly have a gift that this guy is super envious of! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 pm

Thank you GoofyGoo6er! I appreciate the compliments but I also genuinely believe anyone can do it too! I started out as bad as you can get, it just took patience and diligence! I would recommend anyone to give it a try, $5 to start with basic clay and just use household items as tools and you'll see hours fly by lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:17 am

Not sure what's the problem with the images was, sometimes they have trouble loading up, though I still got to see them right away when I took a look at the post yesterday.
Anyhow, now I'm back to comment, because I was really impressed by those sculptures, they are really well done @yarknot , really really impressive to say the least. That Ranger standing over Lanius dead body looks really cool. And I'm sorry to hear your "Fallout battle diorama" got destroyed, I can only imagine what it would have looked like, but by judging at that really well done dead legionary, I guess it would have been an amazing diorama.
You got some talent for that, I mean I'm not well versed in sculpture, but this looks like professional level to me. I'd really like to see more of your work in the future, amazing sculpting for sure!

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:03 am

Looks pretty good, right proportions and good colors!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tntimothy

PostSubject: They're Amazing!   Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:43 am

They're absolutely unbelievable! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:28 pm

@yarknot Outstanding work ! Thank you for sharing your pics.

Character sheet
Name: Jason
Faction: Freeside
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:12 pm

These are absolutely incredible. Keep us posted.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Thank you everybody for taking the time to appreciate my work! and thank you praising for the compliments! I strive to make it as proffesional as I can but it's far from perfect. They're getting better with each one I finish though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redmaus

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:19 am

That T-45d helmet is pretty sicc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yarknot

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Thanks man, it is fully wearable, although it is hard to see out of and its uncomfortable. I also have a T-60 helmet too but I haven't gotten around to finishing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout sculptures and other art I've made   

Back to top Go down

Fallout sculptures and other art I've made

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-