Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call wolfenstein money mandalorian Superpele vault upgrades body daryl ghoul space boomers dead marvel Mask hunk machine boom riot commonwealth FCOM Reforged Gear Ryse khan NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
fallout 4 location - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

fallout 4 location

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
UNSniper

fallout 4 location - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Historic Boston would be a cool place New York to i would like to see it in LA.

NeatlyResolved

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:38 pm

In general, I would love any place with verticality. So long as I get to keep sniping and hiding, I'll be fine. Maybe we could have fallout in a different country? China would be cool, as you would get to see how the other member of the great war is doing.
Back to top Go down
fomac94

fomac94

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Weve seen big cities I think a cool spot would be colorado, Being able to see the change of the weather from summer to winter with all the snow and then the decently warm summer with rain fall and all that. It could add another survival element when winter hits they could put in warmth and you needing warm clothes and fires and dry boots to avoid hyperthermia that would be pretty interesting.Especially because they havent really mentioned anything with weather too much in fallout but in my mind it should play a huge role in survival.

shinra123

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:42 am

Ive been to Boston great city. It would be a great setting for FO4
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 am

I would like either New Orleans Louisiana because I lived in Louisiana for many years, plus a Fallout Version of Bourban Street would be pretty sweet. Although New Orleans would probably be better in a DLC
I would also suggest Orlando Florida after reading some good ideas from around the web. Like for instance a Vault Disney where "tribes" of survivors could all be living in different attractions and warring with the other "tribes" for supplies. Like a Cowboy faction warring with the Space Boys Faction. A Princess ruling over fairy tail land warring with the Toy Soldiers ect. Plus the Beach locations in Florida and Giant Mutated Aligators would be cool.
Wasteland spin off http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_of_Dreams was based in Florida.
Back to top Go down
jiks2

jiks2

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:04 pm

I've never been to Boston but from the pictures I've seen on the internet it looks like it would be a really good city and it would be somethng different again. Is there any landmarks in Boston? It looks like the whole city is the same though so I think after playing for a long time as there is not much of a change of enviroment, like in Fallout 3 there was the main city but there was the wasteland but if Fallout 4 is mod friendly then the game is more open for new land mods.

jiks2

Back to top Go down
fomac94

fomac94

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:16 pm

jiks2 wrote:
I've never been to Boston but from the pictures I've seen on the internet it looks like it would be a really good city and it would be somethng different again. Is there any landmarks in Boston? It looks like the whole city is the same though so I think after playing for a long time as there is not much of a change of enviroment, like in Fallout 3 there was the main city but there was the wasteland but if Fallout 4 is mod friendly then the game is more open for new land mods.

Oh yea there is I think 129 of em from the tea party ships to the tea party memorial and bunker hill memorial there are a bunch of naval ship some from the 100 and some frI hates that are b way older

jiks2

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:19 pm

fomac94 wrote:
jiks2 wrote:

Oh yea there is I think 129 of em from the tea party ships to the tea party memorial and bunker hill memorial there are a bunch of naval ship some from the 100 and some frI hates that are b way older

Thanks for the info man, I for some reason always thought that they were outside of Boston.

jiks2

Back to top Go down
fomac94

fomac94

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:24 pm

jiks2 wrote:
fomac94 wrote:
jiks2 wrote:

Thanks for the info man, I for some reason always thought that they were outside of Boston.

There in boston and you also have the Boston harbor witch is a land mark in it self but it would be cool to use an old frigate floating on the ocean as a player home though

Last edited by fomac94 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry for double post I don't know how it happend)
Back to top Go down
jiks2

jiks2

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:27 pm

fomac94 wrote:
jiks2 wrote:
fomac94 wrote:
jiks2 wrote:

There in boston and you also have the Boston harbor witch is a land mark in it self but it would be cool to use an old frigate floating on the ocean as a player home though

I think it would be good if they put something in to respect the people that died at the Boston Marathon Bombing the other year but I think it would be hard to thinkof what to put in without being disrespectful or without it standing out too much.

jiks2

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowthief

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:24 pm

My thought is that the next fallout should be in the California area, to learn more about the parts like in FO1, FO2. And i don't think they should move countrys because the base of the game is about america. For all we know america is the only country left.
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Easily San Fran picture this Horses,Gay Ghouls and Mutants in Alcatraz

Braxian

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 8:18 am

With better game engines, this idea would be doable.
A very thick and dense ruined city [Insert name here] surrounded by barrenness and dotted with settlements. Main ruins hold some kind of hub and is the go to place for scavenging. I like this idea.

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:12 am

I just want a location with more exploration than new vegas had. New vegas was too big with less places than fallout 3 had.

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:23 am

Braxian wrote:

Bethesda? Using a newer/better engine?

fallout 4 location - Page 2 WvEZ5evT
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am

Tesvixen wrote:
Braxian wrote:

Bethesda?  Using a newer/better engine?

fallout 4 location - Page 2 WvEZ5evT

as long as they don't gut gamebryo 4.1 like they did with their 4.2 slashed/hacked engine of 4.1 removing its DX11 Support, x64bit support and a ton of other features they used in skyrim, or don't hack up Gamebryo lightspeed...

midnight1996

midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:54 pm

my money is on Fallout 4 being in Boston
Back to top Go down
Mamani808

Mamani808

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:06 am

I was hoping it would be in an environment that we haven't seen yet. We've had the large urban/suburban/wasteland of DC from FO3 and then the sunny, sandy, desolate desert of New Vegas. Boston and San Francisco seems like it would be too similar to FO3. It would be nice if it was someplace different, maybe in the Colorado Rockies, which I guess would give it a Skyrim feel with all the mountains and snow and such. Denver would be cool, or maybe in a different country. But, I'm pretty sure the set location is Boston, which I'm sure will be great.
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Whether fallout 4 Whether it located I hope they make in game very large world place.

Look like I need to upgrade my PC for Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 location   fallout 4 location - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fallout 4 location

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next