Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom FCOM Ryse money khan ghoul machine dead wolfenstein Gear Call body mandalorian hunk commonwealth marvel NPCs Mask vault riot upgrades daryl boomers space Reforged
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What other post apacolyptic games do you play?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Barmaley

Barmaley

What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What other post apacolyptic games do you play?   What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 9:14 am

gman56 wrote:
Rage is a good one I really enjoyed I liked the various interesting weapons in that game.

The one thing I really love about Rage is that you can drive cars, sure you can get vehicle mods for fallout, but game wasnt created with the idea of driving, you dont get the right feeling;/
Back to top Go down
InnocentClarke

InnocentClarke

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Good
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: What other post apacolyptic games do you play?   What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 11:23 pm

I liked Rage, but when it came out, even with a good PC, the game was not a fan of AMD setups. That aside, I thought the shooting wasn't as tight as it should've been for the simple fact that enemies took a few more shots to take down than they felt like they should've.

Still, I remember for ages leading up to that game's release, reading and rereading the large preview GameInformer did on their cover issue of it. Still feel like F4 should've just been Rage 2, rather than a bastardisation of Fallout, but ah well.

Barmaley

PostSubject: Re: What other post apacolyptic games do you play?   What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 8:30 am

Well I did like the game very much, but two issues really annoyed me, due to those issues I never replayed game second time^^ First- It was deadly short, like extremely short.... And second- ending is sudden, stupid, and the only feel you get- wtf? is this silly thing was the last fight? Thats it?!!!! I just began playing this game really and it already ended?!....

But... driving and fighting raiders was fun...
>>
<<
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: What other post apacolyptic games do you play?   What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 11:16 am

Metro 2033 was one of my favourite games back on the 360, I never got a chance to play the sequel for any extended period of time, but from what I played it felt alot less involving.

2033 was a beautiful game to look at, it had a good story and felt rewarding no matter how you played, I reccomend you look into it, you can get the redux bundle pretty cheap nowerdays
Back to top Go down
Eikeegi

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: What other post apacolyptic games do you play?   What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 1:59 pm

I sound probably like some sort of cliché, but Metro series and STALKER. Metro is sometimes depressing and brutal. And this is why I like it. I cannot always keep up with its speed (for me it feels very dynamic and fast spaced), but it sure is one of the best series in genre. I've been willing to read the books too. Might be quite ... depressing read, ha ! Grim, but probably more accurate representation of world beyond its end.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other post apacolyptic games do you play?   What other post apacolyptic games do you play? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What other post apacolyptic games do you play?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2