Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein daryl money machine khan boom NPCs boomers commonwealth vault Reforged Mask Call mandalorian Gear Ryse FCOM dead Superpele space riot hunk upgrades ghoul body marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 5:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 8:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Empty
PostSubject: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 4:35 am

You guys might be wondering, WTF? a guy joined since 2015 called himself a new guy? well, long story short, I created a account to download mods but then i found out you need certain rank to download mod on this site but to do that, you need to post something and help others but i was too shy to speak back then (yes, even when i'm online). Then my gaming pc broke down and i brought a ps4 and stick with it for 2 years, recently i buy a new gaming pc and trying to mod fnv again, and the first thing i do is go to yt and trying to find some mods then i watch a video showcasing a mod from this site, then i remember that i have a account, lol. And yeah, that's pretty much it. ik it's a pretty sh*tty story.

One more thing i want to ask: Do you need to post screenshots in order to upgrade your rank on this site?
Back to top Go down
annex77

annex77

Character sheet
Name: AnNix!
Faction: Enclave
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 5:42 am

@845386958 You do not need to post screen shots or be a modder to increase your rank. You do however need to be active. It won't happen over night but it will happen. There are alot of good mods in the public section as well. The community is also top notch Thumbs Up

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 6:00 am

845386958 wrote:
You guys might be wondering, WTF? a guy joined since 2015 called himself a new guy? well, long story short, I created a account to download mods but then i found out you need certain rank to download mod on this site but to do that, you need to post something and help others but i was too shy to speak back then (yes, even when i'm online). Then my gaming pc broke down and i brought a ps4 and stick with it for 2 years, recently i buy a new gaming pc and trying to mod fnv again, and the first thing i do is go to yt and trying to find some mods then i watch a video showcasing a mod from this site, then i remember that i have a account, lol. And yeah, that's pretty much it. ik it's a pretty sh*tty story.

One more thing i want to ask: Do you need to post screenshots in order to upgrade your rank on this site?

I've never really thought of screenshots. It's not a requirement from what I've seen but by logic alone I figure that posting some screenshots (perhaps in some contests) would give you some influence on GUN.
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:32 am

Hey man, welcome to GUN! I myself did not post for a VERY long time, a year and about two months ago, I introduced myself here, and less than a month later, I was promoted! Don't worry about the promotion, just focus on making friends here, contributing and being an awesome person!

To answer your question, while it helps to see your game and increases your reputation around here, (I only uploaded a couple of screens), it is NOT required. Just be you. That's the best advice I can give around here.

Anyways, see ya around man!

Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Tenor
Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:38 am

I too did the same thing my man. I respect that you were honest in your introduction. I hope to you see around!
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:03 pm

Welcome friend !

Better late than never, I hope you'll be an active member Smile

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 3:30 am

Thank you guys for the warm welcoming. I promise I will stay active as I can
Back to top Go down
bobbadan

bobbadan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 4:12 am

@845386958 welcome, to gun, like annex77 said you'll find tons of great mods in the public section, with new mods being added over time, their are mods for f0:nv fo3, and fallout 4, plus a section for skyrim if you play skyrim. plus their are plenty of discussion topic ranging over a wide variety of topics. enjoy your time here, and welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
ninja3883

ninja3883

Character sheet
Name: Studly DoRight
Faction:
Level: 27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 5:28 am

Welcome to the GUN, and have fun

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.    Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guy, I'm new and this is a short introduction.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1