Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Mask ghoul body upgrades hunk boom NPCs riot space Call wolfenstein FCOM Reforged Gear marvel khan machine Superpele mandalorian commonwealth daryl vault dead boomers Ryse
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperDemonBoy15

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Empty
PostSubject: Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working   Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:38 am

My FNV Geck will just crash on startup it says, "Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working" that's all and then looks for ways to fix the problem and closes.
I've re-installed the geck twice now but no-go. Anyone else have this problem or  have the solution? i've also have no enbs as far is i know i searched my data folder top to bottom i even used the search bar! Please, im getting closer to finishing my port from COD Ghosts. The image isnt the actual gun just the gun im porting from Ghosts
M27-IAR:

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working   Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:50 am

I get this alot pal what I usually do to fix it is delete the geck shut down my system ( don't restart use a full shut down as this deletes any ram data that could cause the issue then restart your system reinstall the geck and I wish you look buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperDemonBoy15

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working   Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 6:31 am

falloutveteran20 wrote:
I get this alot pal what I usually do to fix it is delete the geck shut down my system ( don't restart use a full shut down as this deletes any ram data that could cause the issue then restart your system reinstall the geck and I wish you look buddy Smile
Thanks that helped Smile

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
P7

P7

PostSubject: Re: Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working   Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Enbs are located in your FNV root folder, not the Data folder. However, I don't think an ENB could cause a crash on startup like that.

The GECK is a bug-ridden mess of a program. It could be any number of things. Hopefully the re-install works for you.
Back to top Go down
SuperDemonBoy15

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working   Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 am

P7 wrote:
Enbs are located in your FNV root folder, not the Data folder. However, I don't think an ENB could cause a crash on startup like that.

The GECK is a bug-ridden mess of a program. It could be any number of things. Hopefully the re-install works for you.
i know i searched my dir, but falloutvet helped me fix thanks for helping

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working   Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working Empty

Back to top Go down

Garden Of Eden Creation Kit has stopped working

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1