Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
August Underground

August Underground

Posts : 466
Join date : 2017-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Romania

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 4:53 am

So first of all i want to apologize to all of you if my english sucks, i'm from Chile. I'm not much of a pc gamer (always prefered gaming with a console instead), but i play some of my all time favorite games like FO3,4, NV, Oblivion, Skyrim and The Witcher saga on pc because of the mods. Came across with this site while searching for some FNV mods, which i reinstalled just a few days ago after a year i think and i was very surprised to find some ridiculous awesome mods here.

First i didn't know that i had to be register to download them, and i wasn't really in the mood of doing so, but then  while i was browsing the site i saw that you guys have a movie and off topic forum, which surprised me because i thought the whole site was about modding and stuff, so i decided to give it a try and her i am. Since i played Fahrenheit on an old ps2 in 2008 i fell in love with videogames, it's really my favorite thing to do. Also, real true fan of slasher films, specially from the 80s and Jason Voorhees (dopest psycho killer ever). See ya all.

_________________
Hi everyone 5pEXPln
It seems that Lara forgot to put on her tampon before going for a swim...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Posts : 3822
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 43
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 5:11 am

greetings and welcome to gunetwork Smile
oh no need to appologize about your english skills, we have members from all arround the world on this page with different english knowlege but we can all understand each other which is the main thing i guess. yes many people are thinking first that this page is just about mods but it is not. you can talk almost about everything with everyone or if it dosent exist you can make your own topics in their speciffic sub sections. just take your time and read a bit throug the different topics and i am sure you will find something intressting for you. we have currently a pirate themed screenshot contest running, maybe you like to join. you can find it by clicking on the screenshot contest button wich you can find on the upper right corner. also if you have any questions about the page or something dont be shy to ask about it. the people here are very friendly and helpfull to each other. have a great time here on gunetwork.... see you arround Smile
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Posts : 463
Join date : 2017-06-16
Age : 20
Location : France, or Azeroth

Character sheet
Name: Vaubeil
Faction: New California Republic
Level: Who care ?

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Welcome !
I'm happy you were surprised by our community and I hope you'lle be a part of it Smile

_________________
Pardon my english, I try my best.

Hi everyone Gar2
Back to top Go down
August Underground

August Underground

Posts : 466
Join date : 2017-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Romania

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:01 pm

@Cpt.Rex wrote:
greetings and welcome to gunetwork Smile
oh no need to appologize about your english skills, we have members from all arround the world on this page with different english knowlege but we can all understand each other which is the main thing i guess. yes many people are thinking first that this page is just about mods but it is not. you can talk almost about everything with everyone or if it dosent exist you can make your own topics in their speciffic sub sections. just take your time and read a bit throug the different topics and i am sure you will find something intressting for you. we have currently a pirate themed screenshot contest running, maybe you like to join. you can find it by clicking on the screenshot contest button wich you can find on the upper right corner. also if you have any questions about the page or something dont be shy to ask about it. the people here are very friendly and helpfull to each other. have a great time here on gunetwork.... see you arround Smile

Thank you so much for your welcome Cpt Rex. Screenshot contest looks great, maybe i'll post some Skyrim related screenshots maybe i'll do it whenever i have some free time. Thank you again.

_________________
Hi everyone 5pEXPln
It seems that Lara forgot to put on her tampon before going for a swim...

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Torsorapistgirl on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
August Underground

August Underground

Posts : 466
Join date : 2017-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Romania

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:05 pm

@Garska wrote:
Welcome !
I'm happy you were surprised by our community and I hope you'lle be a part of it Smile

Thanks, and i hope the same thing too.

_________________
Hi everyone 5pEXPln
It seems that Lara forgot to put on her tampon before going for a swim...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Posts : 725
Join date : 2017-01-10
Age : 33
Location : Spain

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Welcome and enjoy our community!!

_________________
Hi everyone WillingLimitedHalibut-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Posts : 1388
Join date : 2014-03-28
Age : 22
Location : Chasing my Daisy

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 3:24 am

@Torsorapistgirl Hey there and welcome to GUN. Hope you enjoy your time here.

_________________
Baby it's your world, ain't it?
Hi everyone Wonderlad
Back to top Go down
https://www.taylorswift.com/
Vicks

Vicks

Posts : 148
Join date : 2017-02-11
Age : 22
Location : United States

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 3:38 am

Hello! Welcome to the Crew! Hope you enjoy it here. See ya' around!
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Posts : 589
Join date : 2016-05-01
Age : 22
Location : United States of America

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 4:53 am

Welcome to GUN @Torsorapistgirl! Wow, what a name! I never particularly liked the whole horror genre especially the slasher subgenre, I believe with the whole saturation of the slasher horror genre back in the 80s and 90s still has it's effects today. I did however played Manhunt 1 and 2 on my PS2, loved those games, any Rockstar game really. That's the closest I've been to horror.

If you just reinstalled FNV, I have a few recommendations, get some faction overhauls like NCR Ultimate Overhaul, Boomers go Boom boom, get the RSA weapon pack, and be sure to download Dragbody's Public Armor packs! There's some armors in there I think you would like. Be sure to get the essentials too off the Nexus like Nevada Skies, IWS, Populated Casinos, Project Nevada, Solid Project, ya name it. But I suspect this isn't your first rodeo so I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Anyways, hope to see you around! Let me know if you need anything.

Out.

_________________
" Life is a beautiful and awesome process, awe-inspiring exchange of living things working together or against each other for each their own purposes." -Me, Matthew.

Hi everyone Tenor
Back to top Go down
August Underground

August Underground

Posts : 466
Join date : 2017-09-16
Age : 25
Location : Romania

Character sheet
Name: Eme
Faction: Dahmerize Me
Level: gethelp.jpeg

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 5:29 am

@TheRatDragon wrote:
Welcome to GUN @Torsorapistgirl! Wow, what a name! I never particularly liked the whole horror genre especially the slasher subgenre, I believe with the whole saturation of the slasher horror genre back in the 80s and 90s still has it's effects today. I did however played Manhunt 1 and 2 on my PS2, loved those games, any Rockstar game really. That's the closest I've been to horror.

If you just reinstalled FNV, I have a few recommendations, get some faction overhauls like NCR Ultimate Overhaul, Boomers go Boom boom, get the RSA weapon pack, and be sure to download Dragbody's Public Armor packs! There's some armors in there I think you would like. Be sure to get the essentials too off the Nexus like Nevada Skies, IWS, Populated Casinos, Project Nevada, Solid Project, ya name it. But I suspect this isn't your first rodeo so I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Anyways, hope to see you around! Let me know if you need anything.

Out.

Thank you for giving me the welcome. Nickname is just because i didn't wanted to use any of the previous nicknames i had used before in other forums, so i suddenly thought of this band named cemetery rapist (wich really, really sucks btw closed eyes smile) and i thought i was pretty cool. Torso is for, well, slasher + torso = awesome. Manhunt 1 is one of my favorite games of all time, i'll put it in my top 10 list of favorite videogames of all time as well. I didn't like the second one tho.

Actually there's something i was wondering, are there any legion female armor conversions? I'm a huge fan of caesar's legion (except for the women part thing they have) since i walkthrough fnv with them and did arizona killer quest, but i just don't like how the vanilla armor looks on my character. I've been searching a lot without results :/.

Already downloaded Boomers go Boom Boom overhaul and it's pretty awesome. Always wanted a Boomer and White Glove Society overhaul.

Thanks again.

_________________
Hi everyone 5pEXPln
It seems that Lara forgot to put on her tampon before going for a swim...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Hi everyone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-