Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM Ryse boomers Mask upgrades riot NPCs space money wolfenstein Superpele Call boom body Gear hunk marvel ghoul vault commonwealth machine dead daryl Reforged khan mandalorian
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 9:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:01 am

» hi i'm new person
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Empty
PostSubject: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:14 am

So do we get any information about the current status of hoover dam in fallout 4, is there any mention of the NCR or the legion actually, i'm looking for any info really to try and piece together the state of the Mojave during 2287.

has any come across info like this in fallout 4 and what do you make of it?

Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:34 am

I'm gonna take a guess and say the legion was defeated in canon. My reasoning is that Bethesda prefers the"good ending" to their games to be the canon ending. Look at Fallout 4, the Brotherhood is their in force and it seems that Project Purity was a success. Now the question is who is in control of New Vegas? I'd wager that the NCR would be in control, but I think it would be a bit more interesting to see House to be the top dog. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:36 am

@ChuBBies1 oh i know that the most likely ending wouldn't be legion, personally i'd of thought it'd be independent ending, seems to be the closest to a ''good karma'' ending you can get, no i was more wondering what happened in the 6 years after that like do we have any news from the mojave, has the legion or the NCR been eradicated, is there a new faction etc. etc.

Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 4:56 am

@Kaiser Atlas Ahhh gotcha. From what I know ,as of right now, the condition of the Mojave is unknown along with the victor over the Hoover Dam. Sorry mate, but I just don't know Sad .

Colebowlin68

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:02 am

Yeah, there's really not any information. I think the Mojave or New Vegas was mentioned somewhere in Fallout 4, but nothing that hints to what's currently going on. If I were to bet on a 'definitive' ending (even though there isn't one) it would probably be Independent Vegas, if only because the story kinda hints for you to go in that direction the most.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 5:06 am

i suppose this one os a lost cause, gotta just wait for fallout 5 in the meantime then

Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:16 am

Unfortunatly, I think so. I hope we will see NCR again.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 am

@Garska yeah it'd be cool too see what the NCR will become after some more expansion, i can imagine something similar to the old-world military but in the wasteland

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4   What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to hoover damn around the time of FO4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1