Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth daryl Reforged marvel wolfenstein space mandalorian dead Gear NPCs money ghoul Mask FCOM vault boomers boom body khan Call Ryse upgrades hunk riot machine Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDBusters

TheDBusters

An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Greetings everyone. Some of you may not know me, however a few of you that have an account on the Nexus have seen me around from time to time. In other words, I'm H00V3RD8M from the site I've mentioned earlier. It's been since November of 2013 I've been active on that community, now it has been about, getting close to 4 years I've been active on that site.

When I registered on the Nexus, that was one month after I bought my first Fallout game; New Vegas! Shots fired (Ain't That a Kick in the Head?)

Around late 2016 and early 2017, I helped various weapon modders with testing some of their upcoming releases. To be honest, some of their finest works never see the light of day, yet the majority open their door to enterprising community members!

For while now, I've heard about this plenty of times, however it wasn't until I saw Dragbody's NCR Overhaul pack in use in one of Oxhorn's FNV lore videos that I felt compelled to sign up!

I've already found several quality mods on this site, including a BF1 armor pack for Fallout 4, and anticipate a bright future for the modding sector of this community!
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 pm

@TheDBusters Hey there and welcome to GUN, nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
zombaslaya360

zombaslaya360

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Hey! Welcome to GUN. Home to the greatest mods and community.
Back to top Go down
SolInvictus17

SolInvictus17

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Welcome! Glad your here Big Hello Smiley
Back to top Go down
RagazzoDiPlatino

RagazzoDiPlatino

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: NRC
Level:

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi @TheDBusters, and welcome to our community.
Welcome to GUNetwork, again happy modding and good luck.

Need help to finding a mod? Ask and post a screenshot here: [Skyrim] "What mod is this?"[Fallout] "What mod is this?"
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:31 pm

Hello, mate - nice to see you here!

Welcome to GUNetwork, happy modding!

Hope you find here many friends and mods))

An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:16 pm

@TheDBusters waddup biatch, I think you'll find that, although there aren't as many mods on here as on the Nexus, the forums tend to be a lot more active, so there's nearly always something going on. feel free to throw your opinion into the mix, I look forward to seeing your wee username in the sidebar every now and then, enjoy your stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:25 pm

@TheDBusters Weeeeelllccoommmeee to the wonderful GUNetwork, i'm sure you'll love the community just as much as the mods. hope to see yah around Smile

Back to top Go down
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Howdy! Welcome and hope you have a good time, can't say I care much for that Oxhorn guy but good to have you here, regardless.

PresidentWalru5

PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Hey there Hello Hats Off Nice to see someone new joining the network, Hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 9:03 pm

Welcome ! I bet that you're a modder, if you're proud to be on the Nexus, aren't you ?

@commissar197 I'm in love with your Star signature ♥

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.   An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus. Empty

Back to top Go down

An Introduction to Someone from the Nexus.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1