Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian marvel NPCs body dead ghoul Reforged khan commonwealth Armor daryl Superpele vault Ryse machine boom Call riot boomers hunk FCOM Mask Gear Overhaul money wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What keeps you playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
asc_kel

asc_kel

What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Mods make any game better, especially when they add more to do like quests and whatnot. For me, TES/Fallout games are about exploration and adventure, with a nice dessert of lore added to make things more fun. Mods can add so much to those elements to make the game that much better.

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:49 pm

asc_kel wrote:
Mods make any game better, especially when they add more to do like quests and whatnot. For me, TES/Fallout games are about exploration and adventure, with a nice dessert of lore added to make things more fun. Mods can add so much to those elements to make the game that much better.

Too true. Seeing people expand on existing mechanics and areas to explore, or even adding new ones, makes Fallout so much more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
ThreeDog

ThreeDog

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:40 am

The unique gameplay that Fallout delivers and definitely the modding community and the amazing work they do. With mods your game becomes your own custom experience.

Dioslayer

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Its a huge game with random crap happening all over its world. There is really nothing to hate about it,
Back to top Go down
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Just the sheer fact that you never really beat Fallout. There are so many things that you can do so many things that you can try. So many quests with different outcomes, and different ways you can execute them. This literally makes the possibility that you can play the game different every single time you start it up.

What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 1ByTWGC What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 LegitimateWellgroomedFantailWhat keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 1ByTWGC What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Just being able to get mods or make your own mods. If you run out of quests to do you can always get a mod quest to do and take up some time. There always new places to explore. Its just a a great game that is never officially beaten.

Back to top Go down
sammacfarland

sammacfarland

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:40 pm

The sandboxness and craziness of fallout new vegas. I have always enjoyed the massive openworldness of fallout and the fact that it has so many available mods makes it one of the best games ever! Also I just love guns so a game that can support thousands of guns is AMAZING! Very Happy

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:25 pm

I have to agree with everyone else. The mods keep me interested without fail! I mean, it is so rare to find a game that has such an active and interesting modding community! Also because of the amount of mods and easy use of the GECK fallout can become a canvas for people who want to make their own world and be whoever they want in it! Magnificent game!
Back to top Go down
markeydgn

markeydgn

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:41 am

I've gotta say the mods are what keeps me coming back at this point. Don't get me wrong, the Fallout series is amazing and original but gets really bland and boring especially on your 5th playthrough or so. The modding community is what's keeping Fallout alive for me.
I guess you can say that mods are technically Fallout's... life support.
Ha ha yay for accurate comparisons.

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:32 am

Love, a man and his love.

necrogaz

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:36 am

Mostly the mods, and after a few months, you just can hear the wasteland whispering in your ears *Come back and kill more things...cuz is awesome*
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:40 am

Finding new and interesting quest mods helps a lot as well. As long as mod authors keep making quest mods, people will keep playing fallout.

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Having the freedom to shape and mold your character psychically and mentally, The story line can be changed simply by using our imagination.

The community is the best I've experienced in gaming thus far.

People very rarely get into stupid arguments and tend to agree on many things on many different levels.

Oh and the great mods that keep things interesting.

toomtoomX

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:00 pm

The ability to decide the future of your gameplay, plus the community, oh and the mods. nods are great XP.
Back to top Go down
abadio

abadio

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:39 am

The world, i like the idea of a nuke blowing up america and having to survive in the post apocalyptic wasteland. Also, with mods its like a new game every time you play.
Back to top Go down
tgpomy

tgpomy

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:52 am

Just a question, do a majority of you guys use TTW? Or do you just play NV or FO3 alone?
Back to top Go down
Tapper

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:33 pm

tgpomy wrote:
Just a question, do a majority of you guys use TTW?  Or do you just play NV or FO3 alone?

I play the games separate and then port my characters face and clothing to NV or FO3. What I really like about FO3 and NV is, mesh and texture wise, they are completely interchangeable and while some wish NV used a modern engine, I am very pleased it was created on the same engine as FO3.

To answer the OP, what keeps me playing Fallout is, essentially FO3 and FNV are two large sandboxes, you can add/remove almost anything you want. I got bored with vanilla quickly so modding became a passion of mine. Unfortunately so many amazing mods that were once on the nexus disappeared after the restructure.
Back to top Go down
Voivre

Voivre

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:56 pm

Being too poor for anything new and even if I had money for a new game, there isn't much that interests me. GTA V was cool, but it sucked playing on someone's 360 when I wanted to play it on my PC.

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:54 pm

I always play fallout NV and Fallout 3 because I love the apocalyptic theme and all the amazing mods available. Fallout 3s setting is by far my favorite as I love the fact that it has a huge ruined city and a lot to explore.
The role-playing is also why I stick to fallout, the whole H2O and Starvation system is just amazing unlike some other games you just have to survive by not dying. Thumbs Up Big Hello Smiley

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:23 am

Fallout New vegas is what brought me to PC gaming, so it's hard to keep it untouched for too long. Secondly there isn't simply any other game like it. While vanilla alone isn't the most enthralling, the modding community that supports the game makes it so. Project Nevada, new quests, and many visual changes just keep bringing me back. Just looking at my load order, I find it hard to compare it to the vanilla game in all its elements.

The recent House of Horrors quest on the Nexus, for example, is just another reason why to keep this game installed. You never know what location or tool a modder is going to bring you every week. Wink

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What keeps you playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next