Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask NPCs commonwealth wolfenstein dead mandalorian FCOM Ryse riot ghoul Call machine money Superpele vault khan hunk daryl boomers body space boom upgrades Reforged Gear marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) Empty
PostSubject: All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On)   All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On) EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 am

We don't think about what it would be like to watch everything you love burn down. We don't think about it because we believe it will not happen. At the very least we hope that it will not happen. We don't think about seeing someone that we cared dearly for pulled from the flickering, destroying hell. We don't think about it, because we believe it cannot happen.

We fool ourselves, because it can and will happen. It has happened to someone before, it will happen to someone soon, and it is happening to someone now. We curse our gods, we cry, we scream, and we rebuild. But do we move on? Is it possible after seeing, smelling, and knowing? People that have things taken from them by forces of nature, can they… can we grow past that? Or is that what makes us grow?

Time tells all tales and tall tales. We don't get to chose where we begin, and we have too much choice as to where it ends. The stars will one day be right to start our story, on that day we must reach out with fear in our hearts into great adversity. It is that adversity that gives us the satisfaction at the end of our tale, it is that fear that makes us brave, and it is that reach which makes us strong.

Stare into the flame, you must be the one to pull your love from peril, and you must be the one to cope with their fate. Grief is a powerful thing, but it is only one thing, and all it does is inspire the war within us. Grieving is the act of waging war, moving on is a victory, living to fight again is winning. I have looked into the fire, I smelt the smoke and known the ash, and I have pulled that which I loved from it, and I have moved on. There are times when we will look back, this is fine, with every new glance back we see a battle that has left scars, with every scar we see our own ability to heal.

Know that all pain is temporary just as all joy is fleeting, a life without pain is no life, a life without joy is a life not worth living. “All things will pass” is not seen as an encouraging slogan, as one day we know that our greatest cities and statues, our shrines and the gods they picture, our words and our thoughts will eventually be dust. Listen now, though, I speak from experience, when I say all things will pass I mean that so will your agony, even the deepest cuts one day reform into your skin, and there will be no trace of them.

Take comfort in the knowledge that none of this is new and that it will never be irrelevant. Grief and pain have always and will always exist. Yes, take comfort in knowing that you have never been alone in agony, that you never will be, this is not vindictive, this is coping.

Our story does not end with grief, there is so much more within us that needs to be told. We are the ones that must live these anecdotes, we are the ones that must see to it that we reach the proper end. Pain is not where we lay down our bodies and give up the tale, it is simply another chapter.

All Things Will Pass (A Passage About Moving On)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1