Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
quicksilver500

quicksilver500

Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] Empty
PostSubject: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:57 am

I'm from the Nexus as well, and I've uploaded a good few mods there at this stage, can anyone fill me in on why this place is better? I've seen a few posts on reddit saying that this site has better mods/community members but I'm only getting started looking around here now. I joined like, 1 or 2 years ago because I wanted some killzone armor for New Vegas but I found the layout so confusing I couldn't even figure out how to show my appreciation to the author so I kinda got put off and retreated to the Nexus... After moving from Igmur to Reddit I realized that layout doesn't make a website so I want to give this place another chance. Can anyone give me some tips on how to post my mods/screenshots here as well? Along with tips on getting involved? Everytime I think I'm getting close I run into a 'Special Clearance' page, I understand that I need better rep to have access to these pages, but after stumbling about the topics for a while this has been the only forum I've been able to post in so far  Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] 1f602. Aaanywho, thanks for reading and I hope that, in time, I'll be the one rolling my eyes and typing out simple explanations to the newbies  Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] 1f61d

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:33 am

@quicksilver500 Hey there and welcome to GUN and be sure to enjoy your time here and I'm glad you finally decided to introduce yourself.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:36 am

Hey man welcome to the community

I saw some of your weapons on a youtube video, nice work Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
quicksilver500

quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:38 am

Yeah sorry for taking so long, I hope I can make up for it. If anyone's interested in seeing my work so far I can link my Nexus profile here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/39745560/?

Let me know what you think of my mods! I worked pretty hard on them and they did/are doing pretty well Smile

Thanks Lucianhector! Which one was it, may I ask? TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 12:55 pm

@quicksilver500 No problem!

It was one of AIChestBreach's videos, he was showcasing your Gatling Laser if I recall correctly Smile

Back to top Go down
quicksilver500

quicksilver500

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Ah yeah, that one was a bitch to make, it's still a bit buggy even now, I need to get around to fixing it TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]   Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo guys [insert extra necessary characters for posting]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1