Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele khan boomers NPCs Ryse commonwealth money wolfenstein vault daryl dead Reforged Gear upgrades ghoul Call Mask space body boom mandalorian machine riot FCOM marvel hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[POLL] Best ending for FNV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

What ending do you like the best for FNV?
Independent New Vegas
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 30 ]
NCR
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 16 ]
Legion
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
House
[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 64

AuthorMessage
hershal721

hershal721

Character sheet
Name: Hershal Madison
Faction: NCR PMC SCOUT DIVISON
Level: 30

[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Best ending for FNV   [POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:49 am

Yes man for the win! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FalloutAddiction117

FalloutAddiction117

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Best ending for FNV   [POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 pm

I just felt like everyone was cool with the NCR...

Considering the collapse of society and the power of the NCR I just went with them as a default way of thinking they would enforce order and a form of Government back into society.

The legion and other options seemed like you'd become a dictator, lead a gang of thugs or strange cult...

Too bad there was no united ending where you bring total peace to the Mojave and band together to rebuild and eradicate all hostile creatures across the area etc.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Best ending for FNV   [POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Obviously Independent seeing as the NCR have the strength of a girl scouts group, the Legion is even weaker and less long-term and Mr House can be killed quite easy by one courier getting into his SUPOORR SECREEET HIDEEEOUT.

Independent means the Courier owns the Strip, meaning that it opens doors for many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Best ending for FNV   [POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:24 pm

I like house's ending. I feel like he is actually acting for the good of mankind, even though he does have selfish reasonings for his takeover. At the end of the day I feel like house in command and the courier running the show on the ground spells out the best future for Mojave residents, at least how I role play my own courier anyways.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Best ending for FNV   [POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:31 pm

I voted Independent Vegas. Obviously a Legion victory wouldn't be particularly great for humanity (to name a few reasons, fascist dictatorship, slavery, military-centred society) and while I like the NCR I also think they deserve to be slapped around a bit. Not all out destroyed, of course, but they need to learn ways of cultivating their civilisation without expanding into other people's territories and basically repeating the mistakes of every nation preceding it. Maybe it would be a good thing for America to be enveloped by the NCR. I mean, they have decent enough values, but they haven't learned from the mistakes of the past. They essentially want to rebuild the world that eventually blew itself up.

Mr House and Independence promise a new beginning for humanity: one more technologically-driven in its nature. The only problem with it, at least with the Mr House ending, is Mr House himself. Really, there is very little difference between Mr House and Caesar. Both are psychopathic men who care more about their own narcissistic vision of humanity than they do of humanity itself. Mr House doesn't care about the people of Vegas, he only cares about Vegas itself. It's why the snowglobes are in the game. They're a nice visual metaphor of what House wants. A frozen city, designed exactly the way he wants it. The fact that he doesn't care about the White Glove Society being cannibals should set anyone's alarm bells ringing.

So I would argue that Vegas, controlled by an artificial intelligence, is the best option. It lacks the narcissistic personality of House but still promises to continue his vision of a technological utopia.And if anything, Vegas being run by a smiley face is amusing to me.

[POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] Best ending for FNV   [POLL] Best ending for FNV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[POLL] Best ending for FNV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3