Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask Gear Reforged ghoul Superpele machine upgrades dead money vault space commonwealth FCOM khan NPCs wolfenstein body marvel boomers boom riot mandalorian daryl Call hunk Ryse
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Empty
PostSubject: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:37 am

Hi guys, I have a doubt, in the mods section of animation of reloading weapons I have seen that there are many, I sincerely confuse myself when it comes to choosing, the question is ... which is the best? (I do not want to offend anyone, you all do a great job) (I do not want to confront people to an argument) simply because I have many weapons in FNV, from the Battlefield 4 Pack to the M4 Sopmod from @jtucker40 (beautiful model) Weapons recharge well the other conflicts, and just wanted to know which was the best or more compatible, I spend the same with the ENB there are so many that I do not know if they can be mixed or you can only use an ENB mod

I do not want to bore you with my questions

Summary: which is the best mod of animation to recharge the weapon and if can be compatible several mods of animation

As always thank you very much in advance and I apologize for my bad english

A hug to everyone

STAFF EDIT: Topic moved from Fallout Troubleshooting section to Fallout Discussion section, please try and be more careful next time you create a topic and make sure you create it in the right section, though I know sometimes some topics can fit in different section, but the troubleshooting section is mostly for issues with games and mods and this is more a discussion about the best reloading mods, friendly warning, so no minus rep given Smile

praising

Y0ungRe13el

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 10:25 am

I'm going to say 1st Person Weapon Animation Overhaul by Hitman47101. This is probrably one of the best animation mods out there. Another great one for weapons that recently came out is Animation Project by TommInfinite, not only does it touch up on weapons, but on other animations as well. If you're looking for third-person animations, I suggest looking at Weapon Animation Replacer WAR by joefoxx082, which just makes third-person animations even better.

Danieldefense

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 pm

@"Y0ungRe13el" Thank you very much for your answer, now I'm going to take a look, it's that there are so many ... I do not know which one to choose, thank you really, I'm more interested in first person

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

PostSubject: Re: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Hitman and shinyhax animations, you can get them all here

The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? NkOfXz
Back to top Go down
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 4:00 pm

DumbleCore wrote:
Hitman and shinyhax animations, you can get them all here

Thank you very much for your answer, as I said before, there are so many to choose ...

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 am

I use a combination of Hitman, Joefoxx, and ShinyHax.
Hitman and ShinyHax for the 1st person and Joefoxx for the 3rd person anims entirely.

But going back to the topic, the best reloads are from Hitman and Shinyhax. Best of the best man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?   The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV? Empty

Back to top Go down

The best animation reloading mod of weapon for FNV?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1