Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault marvel Mask Reforged Gear upgrades mandalorian riot boom Superpele NPCs boomers money hunk FCOM space Ryse ghoul khan body dead daryl machine commonwealth Call wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 9:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

» Greetings!
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heracles

Heracles

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 1:24 am

Hello to everyone here at the Gunetwork, me llamo Ramon Salazar, just kidding. I thought about joining a few months ago when I first discovered this wellspring of excellent mods but at the time didn’t feel like I had anything to contribute. Like so many I've enjoyed several of Drags awesome mods and would like to thank him and the others here at GUN that have so generously shared the love. A little about me I am a huge fan of the Metal Gear Solid series, well before THE Solid Snake was kicked off the team (David Hayter), FFVII and its spin offs Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core, KotOR, and last but not least the original Devil May Cry series. As you might have guessed I am also a fan of Hercules/Kevin Sorbo from GoW. Morrowind is prbly my fav bethesda game though I only mod New Vegas and Skyrim.

Anyway I recently started working on an old project that I hope will be my first mod to release here so keep an eye out for me. Also feel free to give me pointers or let me know when I screw up since its bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Welcome to our beloved community, you might end up contributing more than you think so don't worry about it.

Good luck with your project, don't be afraid to ask help when you need to. There are plenty of people willing to help you around, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Heracles

Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:30 am

Thanks for the welcome and the advice Lionheart! Btw your lion gave me a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
jesusp

jesusp

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:14 am

@"Heracles" welcome to the network its a nice community to get to know people.
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 am

@Heracles Hello there and welcome to GUN. You don't have to release mods to make contributions. There's all sorts of ways, gfx banners, screenshots, and simple feedback all work.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
Heracles

Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:27 am

Thanks guys, I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
kiionohi

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:56 am

Welcome to GUN @Heracles ah does a girl good, when someone enjoys Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core as well

Hope you have a good time here

Heracles

Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:57 am

Thanks @"c a e k" slightly stunned just to meet someone who has such great taste. I'm a big fan of Vincent and Zack...and Aerith, Angeal, Cloud, Sephiroth....

Where was I? Oh yea, thanks for letting me know and nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself   Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1