Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian space vault Superpele hunk wolfenstein Reforged commonwealth machine ghoul khan upgrades body Ryse NPCs riot marvel dead boomers money Call Mask FCOM daryl Gear boom
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 5:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 8:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 am

» Greetings!
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GamerRaizen

GamerRaizen

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Adeyemi
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level:

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Cazadors....

They buzz, they're fast, and a major pain in the ass. I hate them with a fiery passion and wish an agonizing death upon their creators. They're the fruit from the loins of Satan. I 'nade them to death and then proceed to mutilate their corpses.

My hatred is strong....

And DO NOT get me started on Bloatflies....they shoot butt juice at you and are such a pain to kill.

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
ConradeBear

ConradeBear

Character sheet
Name: Kovalsky
Faction: Soviet
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:24 pm

DeathClaw

why i hate this lovely beautifull creature ?
Because they are big, togh, fast, and they can my make day very painfull

Like graphical art? Check my work here:
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Surprised no one's said the Wannamingos from Fallout 2. Terrifying bastards, and tough to kill...

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Wolfunleashed+used+roll+picture+wolfunleashed+rolled+image+oh+gee+whiz+what+am+_d67bee5296370204bc3e1eca4134c944

Floaters freaked me out as well. Seriously...what are they?!

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Fallout_floater_by_juhoham-d7x8842

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Jewbacca

Jewbacca

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Wanamingos were the worst. Little bastards were so hard to kill. Floaters were actually flatworms that the master modified with FEV, and I agree they're creepy as hell. Centaurs freaked me out too.
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:21 pm

Floaters were the worst IMHO, you could blow a wanamingo up with a single crit fairly consistently, but floaters would just come at you and poison you.

Jewbacca

Jewbacca

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:24 pm

@"Screw4ff" But if you have a flamer floaters are easy as.
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:27 pm

@Jewbacca, what can I say dude, flamers are heavy and I'll take energy weapons over big guns any day. Doesn't help that whenever I give Marcus a big gun he manages to kill ME with it...gdi marcus.

Jewbacca

Jewbacca

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 pm

@Screw4ff I know right, I'm yet to go a playthrough without Marcus killing either me or Sulik. Or himself for that matter, I made the mistake of letting him hold some grenades for me. I didn't think he would use them on a rat two feet in front of us lol.
Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:36 pm

I think these mutant animals there are the worst. Big Slap

Spoiler:

Ehlengast

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:58 pm

I freakin hate Centaurs, they are absolutely disgusting AtWitsEnd
I mean, just look at these:
DISGUSTING :

Back to top Go down
ICEBIRD112

ICEBIRD112

Character sheet
Name: Cpl. Danton
Faction: H.E.C.U. Marines
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Humans have got to be the worst in Fallout. They are always mean and shoot each other.

Back to top Go down
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 am

I hate both Wannamingos and Cazadors both weird, creepy looking mutants that would fuck up your day.

Dead Man

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:01 am

Hate insects so botfly, bloodbug etc. dont mind rad-scorpions I find them cool looking but everything else that has a stinger and its a insect I hate, always freak out when one i approaching me but a handy flamethrower will do a trick "I love the smell of napalm in the morning - smells like victory" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
erebamagi_10

erebamagi_10

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:03 am

Cazadors are the worst and as for Wannamingos they are what truly make Dust as terrifying as it is

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Why, you wouldn't even have to ask. 10/10 defiantly Cazadors, one second you're at full health and killed them....then the poison sets in and you die. Terrible, frickin' creatures they are. I hate them so much.
Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 8212072

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 pm

I have a weird hatred against the giant ants , they are so lazy designed and plain dull
Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 10:31 pm

@LukaTheJawa
Ant-man does not agree ....
The giant ants are even cooool.
Spoiler:

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:43 am

I was also not a fan of Centaurs. Not only did they look super spook, but the projectile vomit-like thing was not fun as well. I specifically remember this one Super Mutant base that had like 4 Centaurs right on the riverfront, near Dukov's Place. Man I hated them.

Also, I think Far Harbor NAILED the three big new creatures. Anglers, Fog Crawlers, and Gulpers respectively scared the shit out of me. Since I do not play with combat music, I did not notice them until they were towering over me and making me shit my pants.

PostSubject: Re: Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?   Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which mutated animal or abomination you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3