Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money marvel commonwealth hunk Mask Armor ghoul machine khan NPCs wolfenstein Reforged FCOM Gear Superpele Call boom boomers mandalorian Overhaul vault body dead riot daryl Ryse
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ptaco

ptaco

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Haven't touched GTA Online in months, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Might jump back in.

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:44 pm

To be honest I've been part of these Biker gangs since the game first came out. I have been waiting for this update for the longest time as well. Now though it seems to late for for me. I love the whole brotherhood of having to prospect and get sponsorship to get patched in. But the online community of that game turns me off so much. It seems like you can't even enjoy what you want to do in a public lobby as a biker gang. I even used to make biker patches via Photoshop. All i can say is overall it may be a decent update. But i would actually have to play again to get the overall experience of it. If you want a patch though i can let you into my crew just so you can ride like a true biker!
Marauders MC Blaine County
If you wanna take over this crew feel free. I can make you a commissioner and i may actually hop back on...eventually.

ptaco

ptaco

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:49 pm

@"x1VASH1x" I do agree with you, the online community turns me off too. As for your crew, Thank you for the offer, but I feel I will not be a good crew member because I hardly touch GTA anymore.

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:55 pm

@ptaco Absolutely no worries my friend. It was mainly for the aesthetic purposes of having a patch on your'e back. If you ever just want a emblem for riding around with, then feel free to shoot me a request into the crew and I'll accept you in.

kiionohi

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Updating it now, can't wait to try this out. Hope the choices of bikes aren't finicky c:

VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Looks cool, but I have no one to play with Sad
Back to top Go down
Constable Canada

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm liking it so far. Only problem for me is that I'm a poor bastard and can't buy a clubhouse.

tgpomy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:06 pm

x1VASH1x wrote:
@ptaco Absolutely no worries my friend. It was mainly for the aesthetic purposes of having a patch on your'e back. If you ever just want a emblem for riding around with, then feel free to shoot me a request into the crew and I'll accept you in.

I requested an invite. I would like to use that awesome patch, though I don't play GTA much because I have no money in it. TongueTril
Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:30 pm

@tgpomy I got you! Welcome to the Marauders my friend Smile

wurm45

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:16 am

Played for some hours yesterday and tried out some bikes. The bikes are really cool, even if choppers aren't my thing, I still bought one and I love it.
The clubhouses are kinda nice, they act as a 10 spot garage for bikes, so you can empty some spots in your normal garages. You can also start some freeroam missions from the clubhouse. Also don't get the bike mechanic in the clubhouse, it's wasted money. He doesn't do anything special and you can get the same bike mods in LSC.
There are also new business similar in a way to the CEO warehouses, but operating these business is rather expensive and you will make less money than just CEO crates and missions or heists.
The biker missions are quite cool and pay resonably good, but they send you quite often nearly around the whole map. Which is a bit annyoing since you have to start them from your clubhouse.
The new weapons are really nice too, I especially love the pipebombs and the sawn off grenade launcher, keeps Kurumas and idiots away.
Overall it's quite a nice update, also there are some bikes and cars locked in the game files, which will be released later and I'm quite excited for one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Alixen

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:49 am

Wait, what? Aw man, and I'm uninstalled at the moment. Thanks for making the topic though, I might not have found out for years otherwise.
Back to top Go down
AdvancedTerror

AdvancedTerror

Character sheet
Name: Ben (Blaze) Maddox
Faction: Raider
Level: 62

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 4:34 am

I love GTA V and I love GTA V online. I agree the community can be a bit shitty and it annoys me to no end that you have to be on a public server in order to do the Biker and CEO activities.

I like this new biker DLC quite a bit, new clothes are great awesome new bikes that look great. But, there are a few issues for me. Like the fact there is no persistence with Biker gangs just like the CEO stuff. You have to invite people into the gang every time you join a new session. This is particularly annoying because R*'s servers aren't the best and people get disconnected all the time.

My main gripe with it though is that this just seems like a re-skin of the CEO update. I was hoping with clubhouses and what not, gangs would be able to pool money together to buy club vehicles and upgrades for the clubhouse and businesses but nope. Once again they have made it so one person has to buy everything for the club and they get all of the money from any business related missions whilst the people who helped them get a paltry pay-out. In my opinion it makes business mission near pointless if you don't own the MC. An easy fix for this would be to let the club president decide the payout for each member.

Contract missions and who not are good though and you get good 20-30 grand pay-outs for completing them.

Overall the update is good, but if you think you and your MC will be making all of $ from this then you'll be mistaken, the best way to make money is still the bank job.

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 7:41 am

AdvancedTerror wrote:
I love GTA V and I love GTA V online. I agree the community can be a bit shitty and it annoys me to no end that you have to be on a public server in order to do the Biker and CEO activities.

I like this new biker DLC quite a bit, new clothes are great awesome new bikes that look great. But, there are a few issues for me. Like the fact there is no persistence with Biker gangs just like the CEO stuff. You have to invite people into the gang every time you join a new session. This is particularly annoying because R*'s servers aren't the best and people get disconnected all the time.

My main gripe with it though is that this just seems like a re-skin of the CEO update. I was hoping with clubhouses and what not, gangs would be able to pool money together to buy club vehicles and upgrades for the clubhouse and businesses but nope. Once again they have made it so one person has to buy everything for the club and they get all of the money from any business related missions whilst the people who helped them get a paltry pay-out. In my opinion it makes business mission near pointless if you don't own the MC. An easy fix for this would be to let the club president decide the payout for each member.

Contract missions and who not are good though and you get good 20-30 grand pay-outs for completing them.

Overall the update is good, but if you think you and your MC will be making all of $ from this then you'll be mistaken, the best way to make money is still the bank job.

@AdvancedTerror, you pretty much touched upon all of the points I had with the new update, especially where we have to invite people into the gang each session. It makes a crew kind of pointless and transient. Either way, I'm loving the new gear and the new bikes. It's about time they received some love. I've always preferred bikes over shiny cars. I like the new melee features when on the bikes too. Feels great cutting people down with hatchets when riding, heh heh! No psycho! Wink

Is there a crew I could join? I only have a few of you added on here. Friend and crew invites would be nice. My username is [removed]

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Last edited by TheHermit on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:32 am

Its just such a shame that Rockstar has given so much time and effort into small online DLC when they have such a great setting and story to continue.
Back to top Go down
ptaco

ptaco

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:48 am

100% agree with you. The story was great. Just recently played it for the first time since it came out on Xbox 360. It's a shame they had to become greedy with shark cards and force people to buy them to enjoy the "free" DLC. Luckily for me, money is not a problem on my PC account Smile I've been playing Gta Online since it came out around this time in 2013 and have never bought a single shark card.

Pickpox111

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:55 am

I tried to get this started yesterday. Bought a nice chopper and bought the cheapest clubhouse, which is actually nice, for a biker place. It can be upgraded, but it's crazy expensive. Like more expensive than the property. My 200k investment went straight up to like 500K+ if I wanted to add one feature. Needless to say, I left it alone for now.

I usually play in invite only and join heists or jobs. I feel like every time I join the public server, all people do is hunt each other down and kill one another. It's funny for a minute or two but it gets old fast. Sure enough, within 10 minutes of being on I was hunted down. Didn't really get a chance to try to join others or start up a group.

I think I really like the bikes, but it will most likely be for leisure rides. I really hate the public of GTA. No offense to anyone. I just like to get stuff done or have some fun. I don't think I'll get to experience much of the biker addition. Nice gear and bikes though.

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:09 am

So, the new update is great for me! Im really, really, really lovin it! Im poor as fuck but I had like 160K so I could alteast buy some clothing, get a new hairstyle etc. I love the clothing, they are totally bloody awesome! Melee-ing on bikes is pretty dope. Now, as some of you said above. You cant really play with your MC in a public lobby normally. There will aways be those shits who get their Hydra and rekt you xDDDDD(I hope you got the sarcasm) and this is really an issue but, the update nonethless love it or hate it made a lot of MC's very happy and some of the MC's really, really love it like the Banished Breed MC that originally made a video pleading to Rockstar for a biker update. I would honestly love to join an MC but due to my internet connection, which is sometimes good, sometimes bad I cant really play with people in public lobbies, neither do heists, Lamar's lowrider missions and such so I tend to play alone most of the time or with friends(If they even come online :'( but mostly they dont) but yeah, overall an awesome update, awesome clothing, hairstyles, tatoos and such.
Back to top Go down
wurm45

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 9:52 am

@kdavis1937 and @ptaco
There's no initiative for R* to make a single player DLC, they are turning more profit with little DLCs for online since they are cheaper to make. They don't need a great amount of voice acting, motion capturing and so on.
Also they aren't forcing you to buy Shark Cards, infact it's quite the oposite since they fixed mission payouts, added heists, CEO work and now MC work. It's infact way easier to make money without buying a shark card then it ever was, and don't forget about the weekly sales on items and properties.
R* is making their profits because of a few wales, like every game with microtransaction does. And atleast R* isn't rubbing their Microtransactions into your face like some other companies do, looking at you EA, Ubisoft and Activision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC   What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of the new GTA Online Bikers DLC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1