Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cruz011

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:07 pm

@KaitarFett wrote:
@Cruz011 wrote:
@KaitarFett - could you do some Banners for the current Halloween theme. only if you would like. i see your work is very good. the theme should be Halloween and Game related if possible. just take the rotating current ones as examples. i am looking forward to see more work from you. Happy Modding Thumbs Up

How many would you like? Do you want them animated, as I can do lightning effects as well, or do you want to keep them solid images. As per game related I suspect you'd like to keep it to the games related to the site here (ex: fallout 4 ect)

Thank you for the kind words Cruz.

Cheers Dancey

3 would be fine mate. not animated just normal banners and yes they should be game related to this site and helloween themed. if the banners are good (i have no doubt), we will decide to put them in rotation here. post them HERE please. Thank you very much.

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:51 pm

@OSOK wrote:
I humbly request that none of the proposed banners have features that will chase my cursor...although a thunderstorm at a haunted house with vault boy lurking nearby would be hilarious...with some ghouls in a graveyard

HEHE, its actually a good idea, see what I can do, might try to implement that idea in the third project. But wont be able to make it flicker since it will be a still picture. See what kind of magic I can come up with for this one TongueTril

cake wrote:
Oh wow ur stuff is amazing, im so jelly that sig for @"KSI Carbon Core"

Do you think you can do smthin with this?
Spoiler:

smthin with stars n junk :v

Awe, Thanks. Just something I do in my spare time TongueTril

Yeah I think I can do some magic on it for yeah Smile just give me sometime, lots of projects on the go atm and been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to sit down and chill and get some of these done Sad

@versus_you wrote:
Can I get something done with the legendary boss, as a base. with G.U.N and username display?
Boss:

You betcha! =D

@LukaTheJawa wrote:
I dare you to make a jawa Jawa

Dare accepted hehehe =D i've always wanted to make something with a jawa in it, yay now I can!

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:42 pm

If you're not to busy, with current tasks would you be willing to make a signature of Hercule Poirot?
With for example this picture

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Could you please create a custom signature graphic with NCR ranger? I will be very grateful and happy if you do it Smile

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Hey guys, gals, sorry been pretty quiet. Actually on a work course at the moment *not at home*. Will be back next week and I can start tackling all these projects, and the new requests. Hope you had a great Halloween! <3

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:24 pm

Well I'm back from the other side. Life kind of hurled a few balls at me, reason I was a little, should say gone for sometime. But things are much better now, and finally having a lot more free time. Sorry to all those that put in requests and didn't see anything come of them, ill do them up in the next few days, and once I tackle all the previous requests ill be open for new ones.

Again guys/gals sorry for going MIA.

Cheers

Last edited by KaitarFett on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : showing new picture)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)   

Back to top Go down

The Fetts Graphic Studio (signature-avatar requests)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Workshops :: Graphic Design-