Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call boomers Mask NPCs dead daryl khan hunk riot marvel Armor money Ryse vault body Superpele commonwealth mandalorian wolfenstein Overhaul boom FCOM Gear Reforged machine ghoul
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hello All! *waves* Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello All! *waves*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaitarFett

KaitarFett

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 am

Howdy, ladies and gents

Figure it was time to introduce myself here. I have been browsing for sometime now, not many posts and or activity yet. But I'm really enjoying it here so far. So lets begin :0

Well, my first name is Jeremy, I'm from British Columbia Canada, yeah I know.. crazy Canadian haha. I'm 35 years old but really.. more like 24 TongueTril I work as a security guard presently but just finished doing up my bylaw enforcement course so Ill be slowly shifting jobs here in the next several months. I'm a gamer at heart, and do have a creative side to me. Not big on the mod scene though as I'm not too familiar with the programs involved.

At the moment I play fallout4, and GTAV. Those seem to be my great gaming passions at the moment. I do some texture work on a site called LCPDFR, which is a mod for some of the GTA series games. My name there is Lazerus, so if you happen to stop by there and see my work, give me a little nudge.

Now away from the computer I do enjoy ice hockey *I'm Canadian what do you expect lol" and paintball. Would love to try airsoft but haven't really had the time to pursue that.

Other then that, that's about me in a nut shell. I might start making some signatures for users here on the forums, that's another thing I do enjoy as anything in the graphic design department is a joy of mine as well. I hope to get to know some of you and look forward for the fun times ahead.

Cheers!!! Big-Hug
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:30 am

Hey @KaitarFett great introduction and welcome to our lil community here at GUN. I hope you stay really active here and enjoy the community.

I also enjoy some hockey myself but I don't play much anymore.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:40 am

Hello Jeremy.(I fucking love that name). Welcome to GUN! You will definetly and surely will have a great time here! The people are awesome, most of the topics are awesome, the chat is awesome, Canada is awesome you're awesome, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS FUCKING AWESOME! I am BoomBewm or BB or Boom or Bewm but my real name is Daniel. I am The lord of chatboxes, lover of everyone and such. You will really like it here belive me, first days might be slow sure but, soon, oh yes, soon. Soon you shall experience the chatbox......where evil, foul, funny, strange, bizarre and other things happen. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Pickpox111

Pickpox111

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:42 am

Hello KaitarFett! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the GN friend. Good luck with the pursuits and enjoy your stay. Don't worry, you're not the old guy by far here. Don't play a lot of titles these days, but also a gamer at heart.

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:45 am

Hey Kaitar, be welcome to GUNetwork. I guess making signature for members is an awesome choice and I would do myself but I haven't had the time lately :/

Anyways, always nice to see a member who really wants to be part of the community.  Welcome

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:55 am

Welcome!...hockey, what are your thoughts on the penguins?

KaitarFett

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:11 pm

KSI Carbon Core wrote:
Hey @KaitarFett great introduction and welcome to our lil community here at GUN. I hope you stay really active here and enjoy the community.

I also enjoy some hockey myself but I don't play much anymore.

Thank you for the welcome! Big Hello Smiley I hope to be, if I can pry myself from gaming ahaha. So far it seems like a good group just from initial introductions.

Oh nice, yeah I'm the same here, I love it, play goalie, but due to work I cant fit it in at the moment so hoping once I switch jobs ill be able to get back into it.

BoomBewm wrote:
Hello Jeremy.(I fucking love that name). Welcome to GUN! You will definetly and surely will have a great time here! The people are awesome, most of the topics are awesome, the chat is awesome, Canada is awesome you're awesome, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS FUCKING AWESOME! I am BoomBewm or BB or Boom or Bewm but my real name is Daniel. I am The lord of chatboxes, lover of everyone and such. You will really like it here belive me, first days might be slow sure but, soon, oh yes, soon. Soon you shall experience the chatbox......where evil, foul, funny, strange, bizarre and other things happen. Cheers!

Hahahah I see who the life of the party is here now hahaha. DUDE... NO YOUR AWESOME! Thank you for the AWESOME welcome! Banana Dance Well I cant wait to see and experience all this awesome, just stirring with anticipation now hehe. Its great to meet you Daniel! You sure put a huge smile on my face, and I just got my rear out of bed finally so putting a huge smile on my face is pretty *beep* AWESOME! haha.

Pickpox111 wrote:
Hello KaitarFett!  Nice to meet you.  Welcome to the GN friend.  Good luck with the pursuits and enjoy your stay.  Don't worry, you're not the old guy by far here.  Don't play a lot of titles these days, but also a gamer at heart.

Nice to meet you as well! Thanks  Joy Dance  Oh thank god, id hate to be the old fart in the room lol j/k. That's good, being a gamer at heart is the best thing in life.. I think anyways.

MojavePlasma wrote:
Hey Kaitar, be welcome to GUNetwork. I guess making signature for members is an awesome choice and I would do myself but I haven't had the time lately :/

Anyways, always nice to see a member who really wants to be part of the community.  Welcome

Thank you for the welcome my friend. Well I was trying to figure out what I could do for the community, that be helpful and fun all at the same time. Id love to be able to say hey, yeah ill make some sick 3d art for fallout or something but I just don't have the experience under my belt yet. Least I can do is that and make the community here happy.

Cheers mate

OSOK wrote:
Welcome!...hockey, what are your thoughts on the penguins?

Thanks  Big Hello Smiley

Thoughts on the penguins, honestly.. I haven't watched much of the hockey season this year, let alone kept up to day with whats going on. I'm an avs fan, and heck haven't even been taking the time to see how they are doing. I wish I could blame work for this but honestly... its gaming.. cant pry myself off my games at the moment to see/watch whats happening in the league these days.
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Welcome to GUN, man! Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope we can become great friends. You need anything just ask. Big-Hug

KaitarFett

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:22 pm

JoJoman45 wrote:
Welcome to GUN, man! Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope we can become great friends. You need anything just ask. Big-Hug

Thumbs Up Thanks for the Welcome JoJoman45! Likewise, and I'm sure we will become good buddies, I hope anyways Hugging . Same goes to you mah man.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:02 am

SALUTATIONS Kaitar and welcome to our beloved community! I'm a fellow security guard by training but that's where it ends for me. Hope you enjoy your time in our community and hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:00 am

Welcome  buddy welcome! Hope you'll enjoy it here. I love GTA series too, hope we can be friends. Cheers mate Beer

RaidSnake

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:39 am

Welcome here ! Rare are those who do not like GTA series ahah
You play online or you are a solo gamer ? Maybe I can add you if you're interested. Rambo Shooting

KaitarFett

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:30 pm

William Lionheart wrote:
SALUTATIONS Kaitar and welcome to our beloved community! I'm a fellow security guard by training but that's where it ends for me. Hope you enjoy your time in our community and hope to see you around!

Hidey Hoe Neighbour cheers

Thank you for the lovely welcome. Oh nice, good to see a fellow guard. Yeah I'm looking forward to moving onto bylaw enforcement soon.

alde90 wrote:
Welcome buddy welcome! Hope you'll enjoy it here. I love GTA series too, hope we can be friends. Cheers mate Beer

Big-Hug Big Hello Smiley I think I will, everyone seems super great here, which is awesome to see. I don't see why not, and glad to see another gta lover hehe. Cheers.

RaidSnake wrote:
Welcome here ! Rare are those who do not like GTA series ahah
You play online or you are a solo gamer ? Maybe I can add you if you're interested. Rambo Shooting

I know right Joy Dance , I cant get enough of gta. Mostly solo play for this guy. Haven't touch much of the online segments. Heard a few bad things about that portion with having most players over the 100 level just hunt you down. Possibly, do you or have you tried the LCPDFR mod for gtav?

cody61

Character sheet
Name: Cody
Faction:
Level:

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Hello @KaitarFett, Welcome to GUN our beloved community, hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

KaitarFett

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:09 pm

cody61 wrote:
Hello @KaitarFett, Welcome to GUN our beloved community, hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Big Hello Smiley Thank you for the warm welcome. Loving it so far Smile and its nice to meet you cody

Hello All! *waves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All! *waves*   Hello All! *waves* Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello All! *waves*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-