Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged dead boom wolfenstein body mandalorian boomers hunk khan vault money space Superpele riot Gear FCOM daryl Ryse marvel NPCs Call ghoul machine Mask commonwealth upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo-Rex

Neo-Rex

What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:32 am

Mine's got to be Thump-thump and the All American because I love the designs of those two and actually look unique.

joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:39 am

Mines will be the AER14 Prototype because it expands the lore of the game and provides and awesome look on the gun. Along with the Red Glare being the most coolest thing in the game be automatic in reloading and firing.

AshurForrester

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:16 am

My favorite unique is the Light Shining in Darkness from Honest Hearts. I love the look, I love the better accuracy, I love the .45 auto pistol itself. Oooh, so good.

Neo-Rex

Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:38 am

joshwist55 wrote:
Mines will be the AER14 Prototype because it expands the lore of the game and provides and awesome look on the gun. Along with the Red Glare being the most coolest thing in the game be automatic in reloading and firing.

Forgot about that one. Mostly because Vault 22 was glitched in my play through. I really liked the orange wiring and the little note on the back of the rifle.

dragoI15

dragoI15

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:04 am

Well My favorite Unique Weapon Is the "Survivalist Rifle"
Back to top Go down
rower97

rower97

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:45 am

There are plenty of great ones, but my favorite is This Machine
Back to top Go down
Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:53 am

My favorite unique weapons from the FNV is Esther and Mercy. These are the only vanilla weapon that I use and that I think I never get bored Rambo Shooting

CptnBrryCrnch

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Medicine Stick
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc3dWl3r71ktaEYwCB7PwzA
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:26 pm

I can't forget about Lincoln's Repeater, followed by The Terrible Shotgun from Fallout 3. Lincoln's Repeater is one of a kind and they're both beast weapons.

From New Vegas, the Mysterious Magnum and Two Step Goodbye. Mysterious Magnum for the music that plays, and Two Step Goodbye for the ability to sneak attack someone, send their corpse flying, and have their corpse explode into a group of people.

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 10:53 pm

I love the iconic alien guns all of them Very Happy , there so fun and goofy Jawa
Back to top Go down
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:28 pm

That gun is my favorite pistol, love the blade runner reference.
Back to top Go down
MojavePlasma

MojavePlasma

Character sheet
Name: Alone at Hopesgrain
Faction: Lewd
Level: -10

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:38 pm

That Gun and All-American, both awesome weapons.

Discord: renaissance#1866
Back to top Go down
RelayQuad4

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:56 am

It's the .45 Auto Pistol. I usually edit it using the Geck to make it more Badass.

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:31 am

Bozar all the way baby!

Gunnermod266

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 am

The C757 Avenger from FNV because I love miniguns and it looks much more badass than the normal minigun
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 am

Defiantly the Backwater Rifle from FO3's Point Lookout DLC. I loved it so much that when I found a legendary rifle in Far Harbor, I renamed it to "Backwater Rifle". I love that gun. :3
Back to top Go down
Trzop22

Trzop22

Character sheet
Name: Death doesnt need name
Faction: Blood Angels Chapter
Level: Over 9000!!!

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:22 am

In new vegas i really liked the Paciencia cause i didnt really liked the usual sniper rifle and hunting rifles feel more post apocalyptic. And combining it with wmx mods was just great.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?   What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's you're favorite unique weapon(s) in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1