Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault space hunk khan FCOM Call daryl Ryse upgrades Reforged boom mandalorian boomers machine dead Superpele Gear money marvel wolfenstein NPCs riot body ghoul Mask commonwealth
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alde90

alde90

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:42 am

@"outerwavez" LOL we found another Shenmue fan  Bunny So happy!  @mistermansnake is trying some stuff out.  Hopefully it works  HappyRun

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:06 am

@alde90

Does that mean we're normal or that we think we're normal? lol!

Nice work, I'll have a look at both of them and get back to you

Excellent we need more Shenmue fans

bye for now and thanks, you have a great day too

Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:20 am

@"mistermansnake" warning: this is gonna be boring lol.  What's normal or not is based on the norms or what's acceptable within a group (the majority of voice or type of people/stuff). 

If a kid with a genius IQ is in a room with 4 other kids with average IQ,  then the genius kid is in the abnormal category, assuming Intelligence Quotion is the measured variable. But if he's in a room with 2 genius kids and 2 average kids,  that makes genius IQ the majority,  thus he's normal. 

The measured variable can be anything; hobbies, fave films, the color of the outfit. So in 1 variable (intelligence quotion) , the genius kid could be considered abnormal but in another variable, normal. 

If you look at the graphic in statistics, Normal and Abnormal values are separated by a thin line.  It literally only takes a simple change of value to make the result normal/abnormal. 

So yeah,  since we were the only people here,  we were the majority who like the same stuff, normal (based on Shenmue variable)  Pirates

GOD..  Sorry for babbling,  old stuff from college years. Hope my English is understandable enough for that and more importantly, hope it's a correct (unnecessary) explanation lol. You might know about this theory more than I do  BrickWall Headbutt RunAway

Anyway have a great weekend everyone! I'll probably be offline for several days as I have to go out of town. See ya later!  Drunk Party Car

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 3:08 pm

@alde90

lol! Your English is perfect, I can understand everything you wrote, even if it was long and confusing for my Patrick Star brain Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 1f606

OK updates and problems

Good and bad news, I couldn't extract Ryo's textures from the file you sent but I found Ryo's textures in the game files and I extracted them...but this happens when I apply them to the mesh

Spoiler:

OK second good and bad news, I found Nozomi's eyelashes Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 1f60a

Spoiler:

but I have these two problems that I can't fix

Spoiler:

Alright you have a great weekend too Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:11 pm

@alde90 Well I'm obsessed with Fallout and Elder Scrolls mostly. What about yourself?

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:08 am

@"mistermansnake"  lol! I still have faith! Nozomi and Ryo mod, in time!!!! 

@"JoJoman45" These days, pretty much the same. I only play games from Bethesda and Rockstar. But sometimes I still play other games that I get for my little brother and play a little PS4. 

Bought and tried other games like Mass Effect series and The Witcher, but couldn't like them enough to keep playing. I really appreciate TW3 though. I really love open world games,  especially with survival elements. Currently so hyped about Days Gone (PS4). Smile 

Hope you all are having an awesome day!

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 6:19 pm

@alde90

I need help figuring out those problems before I can continue working on them Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 1f625
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3