Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth boom Gear vault khan wolfenstein ghoul NPCs Mask Superpele Call daryl marvel FCOM hunk riot mandalorian Reforged money upgrades dead Ryse boomers space body machine
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 7:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 10:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 5:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 5:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 5:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:29 am

» Greetings!
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
alde90

alde90

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Empty
PostSubject: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 9:58 am

Hi there, first of all I'd like to apologize for not posting at all for so long. I made this account because @voivre published our mod here (Wearable Camo Backpacks). And then I got really busy with life and work, I stopped playing video games for almost 9 months and only started playing again a couple of weeks ago.

A lot has happened in the FO4 and modding world and I needed to catch up with a lot of things (download mod updates, new mods, update game, get DLCs, etc)

I don't know how I managed to keep my sanity intact without playing games for that long, but I did (Mostly I went full on zombie mode though)

Anyways, I hope I can make new friends here (and hopefully contribute something), thanks so much!

Beer
Back to top Go down
kiionohi

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 10:57 am

Sup, alde90

Welcome to GUN

AshurForrester

AshurForrester

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:42 am

Hullo alde90 and welcome (back?) to GUN.

keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 am

Welcome back alde i hope you have a wonderful time back on GUN and that you indeed make lots of friends.

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 pm

Welcome back. Enjoy the community friend !

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 pm

Welcome officially to our beloved community!
Back to top Go down
Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 2:22 pm

Welcome back buddy! I hope that now you will have more time to play games and to be active in the forum. Enjoy the mods and see you later Big-Hug

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Thanks a lot everyone. I have more time now as I don't need to travel that often anymore (for work), so I hope it means more time for games and to myself. Have a great one guys Beer *huggles

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:21 pm

I wouldn't be able to handle 2 weeks without playing my games Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) 1f62c
anyhoo welcome back to the world of gaming Drunk

Online I can get drunk but in real life, I've never had a drink lol!
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Hugging @"mistermansnake" thanks mate, it's been a blast playing again!

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:36 pm

@alde90

No problem

I've been playing Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars this past week, I forgot how fun it was to blow up stuff XD have you played any good games?
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:43 pm

@"mistermansnake" only FO4, but I've been watching my baby brother play RON and Samurai Warriors IV Thumbs Up . 

I wanna play Shenmue 1 again though, using emu. God I love that game. 

Is Command & Conquer 3 good? I never played the series. For strategy games I used to play RON, Anno, and Tropico 4.

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:57 pm

@alde90

I was playing Fallout 4 before, but with the boiling hot weather where I am, it was making my computer too hot...My favourite game is Shenmue, I still have a dreamcast and the game, weird only yesterday I was looking up an emulator to play it o_O Command & Conquer is awesome if you like that sort of game, I still love the first one more though

here's a Link to play Shenmue but it has some annoying glitches

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sega_Dreamcast_ISOs/Shenmue/168

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sega_Dreamcast_Emulators/Windows/NullDC/39

You'll also need this

http://www.shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46995
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:28 pm

@"mistermansnake" Great! I had a Dreamcast too but it broke lol, I cried. I already have all I need because I used to play Shenmue with emu too and still keep all the files, but thanks anyway Wink you're like the only Shenmue fan I've ever talked to lol

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:34 pm

something odd happened to my post

Last edited by mistermansnake on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistermansnake

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:39 pm

@alde90

Mine also broke but I got another while they were still selling them, I haven't yet played it because I want to sort the glitches out first, you're also the only Shenmue fan I've spoken too. have you heard that Shenmue 3 is in the works? and they are also thinking about remakes
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:03 pm

@"mistermansnake" YEESSSS, I read some stuff about Yu Suzuki's studio making Shenmue 3. It was in the middle of the night, I immediately called my big sis who lives in a different city. She's not a gamer, but she knows how obsessed I was with Shenmue. She loved watching me play and she read the walkthrough from a gaming magazine to me. Ah good times.

I didn't know about the remakes though. God I'm so hyped, thanks for the info! Hugging Angry Mob Blanket Bounce

P.s. I hope Nozomi, Ine-san, Megumi, and the cat are allright. Loved them!

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:13 pm

@alde90

You sound just as obsessed as I am lol!

Well they said they are looking into remaking Shenmue 1 and 2 but nothing is solid yet, I'd be happy with a port and the ability to mod them

Speaking to Nozomi in the rain gave me chills...the magic of Shenmue should be felt by everyone
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 5:47 pm

@"mistermansnake" God yes, especially clothing mods lol. Exactly! My heart was racing when I tried to call her number from Ryo's home. And the rare scene at the park also. Ah I miss the way that game made me feel. 

My babybro asked me one time "What if someone make Shenmue + Fallout hybrid?". I think If that ever happens, I would stop playing other games  Blanket Bounce

mistermansnake

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:03 pm

@alde90

Ryo running around town talking to people in a ninja costume Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) 1f606 or even model swapping would be cool

No game has gave me the amazing feeling that Shenmue has

I was trying to mod Shenmue models to Fallout 4 but gave up because the models are in Max format and I don't Have 3D Max so I can't even try Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) 1f611
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)   Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there girls and guys :) (long, overdue intro)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next