Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl hunk FCOM riot Ryse dead commonwealth marvel wolfenstein boomers Call khan ghoul boom space machine mandalorian Superpele body Gear upgrades Mask NPCs money vault Reforged
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SixShooter

SixShooter

The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 12:59 pm

's concept art. I would've included that last bit in the title but I ran out of space, sorry for coming off as clickbait

Still though, I submitted fan art of weapon designs back on Epic Games' forums. The guys from the coalition liked them and ended up integrating one of them into some concept art!

My weapon design:
Spoiler:

Coalition's Adaptation:
Spoiler:

Dunno about you but this is hype as fuck for me. I'm a big fan of the series(Even my profile picture is based on Gears) so having them use my design is awesome.

Also a bonus.
Spoiler:

That SMG on the screen looks familiar, probably because that's also mine TongueTril
Spoiler:

On the off chance that anyone from the coalition sees this. Thank you so much for finding my designs good enough to use in concept art <3

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 1:33 pm

you try applying for a job there yet bro?

SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:37 pm

They're located in Canada, whereas I'm in Ireland. It wouldn't be very practical to try.

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Sure it's not practical but it's still very much possible, I mean look, they have already started to use and adapt your ideas, a lot can be done over the internet these days, even if you just message them and ask if you could volunteer to do some concept work, may even send you a free copy of the game for your work.
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:30 pm

From what I've seen, the art side of Gears of War 4 is done already. They'd have no use for concept art for another while. I may message them about it around the next time a Gears of War game is announced though.

JJHughes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Shame, you're pretty talented at this, Since your in the U.K, (until the inevitable vote for Scotland and Ireland to leave England), you could try Rebellion or Creative Assembly, since I know both have delved into sci-fi and creative assembly (halo wars 2) are parented by SEGA, (Alien:isolation). Both are ripe for some sci-fi brilliance, you know, if you want to take this talent further.
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Just a note. Ireland has been out of the UK for many years now. Only Northern Ireland remains in the UK, which is a separate country TongueTril

Ireland isn't exactly known for game developers though, so if I wanted to do something related to game design I'm well aware I'd have to move somewhere else. I do want to take it further but sadly, right now doesn't seem like the time.

JJHughes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 pm

sorry, what's wrong with me today Big Slap
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4   The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coalition using my weapon designs in Gears of War 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1